5

I don't know what went through my head when I smashed my lips on normani's but I couldn't hold it any longer.

I felt an hard push on my chest then an slap across my cheek.

what the fuck

"What the hell y/n!. Y-you have an girlfriend I'm no ones side chick" normani said making a lot of hand gestures.

"You're not an side chick Camila and I broke up" I rubbed my cheek it stung.

"Oh so I'm an distraction then. You came all the way. Back to fuck me?!" I frowned. She kept making these wild hand signs.

"Normani" I grabbed a hold of her hand and pulled her to my chest.

"You're not an distraction" she looked in my eyes.

"No?" I shook my head. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked looking me in the eyes. I nodded.

We sat down on the couch. "Hello" I frowned looking around.

"Here on the monitor" I looked at the laptop on the small table in front of the couch. Seeing a blond girl waving.

"Hello. Thanks normani for leaving me here worried. Anyway. So you're the famous y/n normani always ta-" she was interrupted by normani.

"It's late okay bye Dinah" she slammed her screen down. Then sighed out in relief.

"So you wanted to talk right?" I sighed then told her everything that happened back in Miami.

When I finished talking my head was on normani's lap as she moved her fingers through my hair.

"You don't need her okay" normani said. She kept on saying soothing things.

"If you don't stop I may fall asleep right here" I say referring to the position I was in.

"I don't mind. You're probably very exhausted. Sleep" normani's voice was so gentle.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Sleep" I felt her kiss the back of my head.

"Thank you for being there for me" I looked up at her she smiled down at me.

"That's no problem" her thump rubbed my cheek.

"Goodnight" i said feeling my eyes close already.

"Goodnight baby"
~~~~~~~~~~
I was awoken by delicious smelling food and soft playing music.

I looked around remembering last night.

I got up from the comfortable couch and walked to the kitchen I saw normani stirring something in an bowl.

While her hips were moving to Beyoncé's song partition.

"Boy, this all for you, just walk my way Just tell me how it's looking, babe [2x] I do this all for you, baby, just take aim And tell me how it's looking, babe
And tell me how I'm looking, babe looking, babe" I smiled as she sang alone to the verse.

"Drop the base man base get low. Radio says speed it up I just slower" I almost lost my shit. Her hips went slow.

I walked to normani and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped.

"Oh god y/n did I wake you?" I smiled nuzzling my face in her neck.

"No" she took an short breath.

"What you making?" I asked looking at the bowl she's stirring.

"Pancakes I hope you like them" I nodded kisses her head.

"Y/n stoppp. You're so distracting" Normani said.

"I'm sorry. I had to hold back for an long time" she shook her head.

"Stop that" she said. I frowned.

"What?"

"You're pressing against my ass y/n" I looked down.

"Of fûck. I'm sorry" I moved back.

"Can i?"

"Upstairs the door to the left" i nodded running upstairs.
~~~~~~
After I took that cold shower and we ate it I was preparing to go back home.

"Thank you for last night" I smiled as I put on my jacket.

"It's okay" i leaned forward.

"Y/n" I sighed.

"I just don't want you to jump into conclusions so fast okay. Think about first" I nodded she kissed my cheek.

"Take care. I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled nodding.

She closed the door I stared at it for an second then turned around.

I shook my head. Turning back around I knocked on the door.

She opened it. "Y/n?"

"I have thought about it" I smashed my lips against hers walking backwards with her in the house closing the door behind us.

Sorry for the short and late update. I hope you guys enjoy it. Hihihi