~Babysitting~

Zach's POV

••••••••••••••••••••••

Today is the first day of summer holidays and I can't wait to spend it all with Autumn. I'm still in bed as I text Autumn.

Hey beautiful xx Z

I put my phone on my bedside table as I fall back asleep.

Shoot. Did I seriously just fall back asleep and dream of Autumn instead of getting ready to meet Autumn?! I run downstairs as I shout to mum.
"Mum what time is i-" I stop because looking up at me on the stairs is my sunshine. She gives me one of her very adorable smiles but then her cheeks flush red and bites her lip in a way that makes her look so sexy. Oops. I am shirtless. I forgot to put on a shirt while I was running from my bedroom. Oh well, I'll use this to my advantage. I give her a cocky smile as she quickly looks away.
"Like the view?" I say with a laugh at the end. Her checks flush even more colour. Gahhhhh she is so cute.
"Oh come on, I know you do" I say still continuing with my cocky smile and she finally gives in.
"Ok fine, maybe your six pack is a bit attractive." I give a big laugh as I look back down at her.
"God I missed you" I say as I walk down to her and give her a quick kiss. I can feel the way her mouth forms a smile at my touch and I can't help it, I smile too.
"I love you, did you know that?" I say to her barley moving my lips away from hers.
"I love you too." She whispers back to me as she kisses me again. I can't get enough of her. I want to eat her. Like, right now. But, of course when you have a little sister, you can't do anything without getting interrupted.
"Muuuuuuum, I'm hungry!" I hear my sister yell from the room next to us. I give a little chuckle and brake away from Autumn. Just in time too, because the next thing I know I hear a little someone ask me
"Zach, when is breakfast ready?" She turns to Autumn who is now smiling fondly at my little sister.
"Autumn, this is my little sister Emily. Emily, this is my girlfriend Autumn." I explain to Emily as I grab Autumns hand. Emily tilts her head like she is trying to make out if Autumn is good or not. She then has a big grin as she turns and whispers to me in my ear.
"She's pretty" I give a little laugh
"I know" I whisper. I see Autumn out of the corner of my eye and give her a wink.
"Come on, Emily, can you show Autumn where breakfast is? I need to get a shirt on" I say to both Autumn and Emily. My little sister grabs Autumns hand as she gives me a big
"OK." She takes her to the kitchen as I go back upstairs to get a shirt on.

After Breakfast

"Hey honey?" Mum says to me

"Yeah?"

"Can you and Autumn babysit Emily today for me? I need to run some errands and won't be back till late."

"Sure thing mum. Don't worry, I think Emily really likes Autumn." I reassure mum.

"She's not the only one" I roll my eyes at mum as she gives a wink.

"Well you do, don't you? I mean, she is your girlfriend right?" Mum suddenly has a concerned face.

"Yes I do mum, I love Autumn. But I don't need you going all weird about it." She holds her hands up in mock defence
"Ok ok! Just asking!" She gives me another wink as she walks away. I give an annoyed groan and walk off to find Autumn. I find her playing barbie with Emily in the living room.

"Hey my two favourite girls! We are going to be looking after you today Emily!" I say to the both of them. Emily has a massive grin on her face and Autumn has a face mixed with excitement and gentleness. I sit down next to her.
"Everything ok babe?" I ask as I put my hand on hers. She looks up at me and studies my eyes. I love the way she looks at me like that. A small smile spreads on her lips as she starts talking to me.
"You are so caring with your sister, it's really sweet." I give her a quick kiss on the lips as I reply.
"Well, she is my sister and she is only 8... But I love her and I guess I have a soft spot for her. A lot like you actually." I give her a smile as she looks ready to melt inside. I give her
another kiss because I can't help it. I help her up by grabbing her hand and pulling her up.
"Come on, let's clean up these toys and find ways to keep Emily entertained."