~Just Go With The Flow~

Zach's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My feet are getting warmed by the hot golden sand as I wait for the girls to come back from the changing rooms. Looking out into the tropical water reminds me of my childhood, and how I used to spend all my time here with my family and friends. There aren't too many people here, probably since our summer holidays started one week before everyone else. I can hear the girls before I see them because Emily is already talking non-stop about her new swimsuit. Sure enough, a few seconds later I see Emily pulling on Autumns hand as she tries to make her come faster. The sight of Autumn takes my breath away. Her in that swimsuit is so sexy and the way her hair falls over her shoulder with no effort is literally amazing. Her perfect figure showing in her new bikini that I can't help but want to kiss the day out of her. She walks up to me with a nervous smile on her lips. She lifts a hand up to put her hair behind her ears and I see a cute shade of lavender nail polish on her nails. All I say is "come here" before I kiss her with a smile. I grab hold of her hand and finish the kiss.

"Come on, let's go" I say as I start running towards the water with Autumn at my side. I look over my shoulder to see Emily giggling. Then I look towards Autumn... everything is in slow motion... her feet entering the crystal water and I can still see her toe nails coloured a peachy pink. The wind brushing her browny/orangey hair, her hazel eyes smiling at me. Her face is sparkling from the sun shining on her, and around her the water glitters. She's beautiful. And she's mine.

We are at knee depth, and I couldn't help but splash her.

"Ahhh" Autumn squeals playfully and splashes me back. I look around my shoulder and see Emily crashing the water and running towards us with a huge smile stuck on her face. I laugh and splash Emily too. Emily starts running and yells "Come catch me!". Autumn jumps on my back, swinging her arms and legs around me, and hugging me tighter.

"Let's catch her!" Autumn says, and I can tell there is a big smile on her face. I blush. Hot girl - wait, no - hot girlfriend, skin to skin, on my back. A smile sits at the corner of my mouth as I start wading through the water, chasing my little sister. The waves are big today, and I am getting a bit nervous being in the crashing zone. Emily squeaks looking behind her, then runs. Autumn is now beside me and we watch Emily run. I chuckle, then turn to Autumn. Shoot. Behind Autumn is the biggest wave I've ever seen. And it's rolling right towards us. But we are too late, we can't run away in time. Autumn follows my eyes and her eyes widen at the sight of this big wave.

"Ahhhh" She screams. The sound of her screaming breaks my heart. I grab her hand, but this monster crashes over us, it pulls us apart. The wave rolls me round and round. I feel the sand brush the tip of my fingers. I push myself from the ground and up to breathe. I shake my hair, and when I open my eyes... I have no sight of Autumn.

"Autumn!" I shout at the top of my breath. Nothing.

Autumn's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wave keeps pulling me over and over again. I'm running out of breath. I keep tumbling, and all I hear is the sound of the water swooshing by my ear. I try to swim to the surface but as soon as I get up, the wave pulls me down again. This time it pushes me to the sea bed, and I knock my head against the sand.

I thought it would never end.

It finally stops, and I struggle to the surface. Coughing all the water out, and all the air... I gasp and open my eyes finding Zach racing towards me. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer to him. I hold him, my eyes shut tight.

"I thought I lost you"Zach whispers in my ear. All I do is cough.

I manage to say "thank you"

He looks into my eyes, and says "I love you". He pulls me by the neck closer to him. he starts to aggressively kiss me, like he has never kissed me before, like he was scared...My hand is resting on his shoulder then works its way up to his wet hair. I pull away.

"Do you think we can continue this somewhere else?" I carry on, "I really don't want another wave to tumble over me again" I cough one more time.

"Sure" Zach gives me another quick kiss, then starts to help me to the shore.

"Emily! We're going!" Zach shouts out to his little sister who is building a sand castle where our towels are. Emily snaps her head to us, and nods. Zach has his arm wrapped around my waist tight, like he doesn't want anything else to happen to me. Cute. As soon as we reach where Emily is waiting her grabs a towel and wraps it around my shoulders.
"Are you ok now?" He asks me with a very concerned look on his face. I give him a weak smile.

"Yeah, I think so" he gives me a quick kiss before turning his attention back to Emily.

"Want to go get an ice cream?" Emily's face lights up at the mention on ice cream and is already halfway to the changing rooms before Zach turns to me.

"Are you sure you are ok?" He looks straight into my eyes and I fall for his ocean blue gaze again. I sigh.

"Actually, I'm exhausted" I say, and I really am. He gives me a caring smile.

"I know how to fix that" Zach says as he leans in for a kiss. As soon as his lips meet mine I can't help but relax. His arms circle around me as he pulls me closer to him. May I remind you, he is shirtless. His warmth spreads over me at a single touch and as our body's touch I feel like a spark goes through my body. He pulls away.

"All better?" I give a happy smile as I nod.
"That's good." He grabs my hand and we walk to the car.