~Merry Christmas~

Autumn's POV

°°°°°°°°°°°

"AUTUMN WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS! AND SANTA CAME!" Emily and Jamie both shout at me as they jump on my bed to wake me up.

"Ok Ok I'm up! What did Santa bring you?" I ask, playing along.

"We don't know yet! that's why we are waking you up now so we can open our gifts!" Emily explains.

"Ok, I'll be down in 2 minutes." I watch Emily and Jamie run downstair and I give a little laugh. I love christmas time. I hop out of bed, not even bothering to look at my appearance in the mirror All I do is run a brush through my hair then walk downstairs. Emily and Jamie are waiting at the bottom of the christmas tree next to the presents and I can see that they are just itching to open them.

"Merry Christmas!" Everyone yells at me as I enter the kitchen. I laugh at how everyone managed to say it at the same time.

"Merry Christmas everyone" I reply sweetly. Mum hands me a santa pancake and we all walk back to the lounge where Jamie is shaking his presents. If you are wondering what a 'santa pancake' is it is a pancake made to look like santa. You use strawberries for his hat and whipped cream for anything that's white. finally, you put chocolate buttons for the eyes. I take a mouthful and I smile. This so reminds me of christmas. I look up as I walk into the lounge and I see my smiling boyfriend on the ground. I walk over and sit next to him.

"Merry Christmas sunshine!" Zach says to me.

"Merry Christmas hot-boy" I say back to him, referring to his old nickname I used to give him.

"Hot-boy?" He says back to me with a cheeky smirk on his face.

"It was your old nickname I used to call you. I completely forgot about it..." I feel my cheeks heating up. Why oh why would you say that to him Autumn? You just completely embarrassed yourself in front of your boyfriend! I confront myself in my head.

"Well, good thing I think you're hot too." Zach says, breaking my train of thought. That makes me blush even more.

"Me first!" Emily shouts.

"No, me first!" Jamie shouts back.

"Guys, how about you open them at the same time?" I quickly suggest before it turns into a shouting competition. Jamie and Emily both nod their heads and grab for the biggest gift each.

"ok, 3, 2 ,1... open!" Zach announces playfully. when he says 'open' Emily and Jamie rip open the wrapping paper that was so carefully wrapped around the presents and we all hear Emily's squeal of surprise and Jamie's 'yes!' when they see what they got. Just like any parent on christmas, they all have their camera's and phones out recording every second of gift giving.

"What did you get?" Mrs Evans asks Emily.

"Santa got me the new fur-real friends unicorn!" Emily almost screams out of excitement to her mum.

"And what did you get Jamie?" mum asks.

"Santa got me the new RC car!" Jamie says looking at his new car.

"My turn!" My excited boyfriend exclaims. I laugh at how child-like he is. He is so adorable. Zach scrambles on his hands and knees to the Christmas tree and grabs a gift. He crawls back and hands it to me with a huge smile on his face.

"For me?" I ask in disbelieve.

"Did you really think I wouldn't get my girlfriend a Christmas gift?" Zach says to me in a 'duh' tone. I smile as I grab the gift. It's quite heavy and I'm not sure what it could be. I carefully peel back the wrapping paper, trying not to rip it. I glance at the logo on the box from the small hole of missing wrapping paper and I can't believe my eyes. I start to quickly unfold the paper from the gift and when I see what Zach got me I am shocked. V

"You got me a Canon EOS 760D?! Zach this is too expensive. I can't accept this." I try handing the camera back to Zach but he laughs.

"Look at the lens." He states to me. I turn the camera over and I gasp.

"Zach!" I whine in amazement. On the lens is a sun charm. As in how Zach calls me 'sunshine'.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"I love it!" I almost yell. I hope my gift is as good as his. I grab the envelope that has Zach's gift inside and I start fiddling with the buttons on the camera. I want to record his reaction when he opens the gift.

"Here's yours." I say to Zach handing him the envelope. I point the camera at him as he starts to open the envelope. When he sees what is inside his eyes almost bulge out of his head.

Zach's POV

••••••••••

"You got us plane tickets to Hawaii?!!! For a week?! Just us two?! And we're leaving tomorrow?!" I can't believe my eyes. I look up at Autumn who is smiling like an idiot and holding her new camera up at me. I turn to my mum.

"You knew?" I question her. She nods.
"And you too?" I say to Emily. She nods too.

"Bu-but how?!" I am still shocked at just how amazing my girlfriend can be.

"That girl loves you." Mrs Anderson says and points her thumb towards Autumn. I stay facing Mrs Anderson thinking in my head.

"Mrs Anderson, do I have permission to kiss your daughter?" Even if she says no, I'm still gonna do it. Everyone just laughs and Autumn has a blush creeping up her cheeks.

"Well, it's not like we haven't seen it already. But just kissing ok? Jamie and Emily do not need to see anything else." Mrs Anderson answers. I turn back to my sunshine and I head straight for her lips. She laughs as I come closer and I put my hand over the camera to push it down. The next thing I know, I have my lips on Autumns and I can now understand why everyone loves Christmas so much. I didn't even need mistle-toe to kiss my girlfriend on Christmas.