~Bikini shopping?~

Autumn's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is the second day of the Summer holidays, and Zach told me he has something special planned for today. I'm so excited since Zach always comes up with the best surprises. I'm lying awake in Zach's king sized bed, with my head resting on his chest as he strokes my back.

"Autumn?" Zach softy whispers wanting to know if I'm awake.

"Zach" I say hardly above a whisper.

"Did you have a good sleep?" He asks me as he lifts the covers off him and walks towards the cupboard.

"uh-huh" I reply "So what's the big surprise?"

"Well it's not really a surprise, but since we have Emily to look after, I thought we could kill some time and go to the beach" Zach pulls a navy sweatshirt out of the closet and puts it on.

He looks so cute with his hair all ruffled up.

"Sure!" I say excitedly. Zach, at the beach, topless, EKKKK!
"But I'll need to go home to grab my swimsuit" I realise.

"Or, we could go buy a new one?" Zach pauses, "I mean... Emily needs a new one... so we could just pick one up there?" He said awkwardly.

I blush as a small smile lifts the corner of my lips.

"Alright" I reply. Zach chuckles and walks towards the door.

"I'm going to wake Emily up" He walks out of the room and down the hall. I fall backwards and my head sinks into the puffy pillow. I stretch, close my eyes, and sigh. Opening my eyes, I stand up and search the room for my shoes and jeans (don't worry... nothing happened last night).

I hear Zach making his way back into the room. I quickly pull my ripped jeans up and brush my hair behind my ear nervously.

"You ready? Emily is just putting her shoes on" he says with a smile as he reaches in his draw for his swimming shorts.

"Yep! I'm ready" I reach down to tie my white converse shoes. I stand up as Zach grasps onto my hand and we walk down the stairs to where Emily was waiting. Emily see's us coming and skips out the door. Emily is wearing a cute rainbow beach dress, with light pink sandals. Her wavy, dirty blond hair, running down her back. So adorable.

With a smirk on Zach's charming face, he says "Ok my two favourite ladies! Let's go!". We all hop into the car and make our way to the surf shop.

The Surf Shop

I turn the radio off as well pull into a car park outside the surf shop. It's kinda weird going to buy swimming togs with a boy, at least I have Emily! Zach pulls me closer by holding my waist and we walk into the shop. Not awkward at all... right? We are surrounded by a rainbow of bikinis and board shorts. I turn to Emily, and caught her eyeing a really pretty pink bikini.

"Can I have these?!" Emily races towards the neon pink, and very revealing bikinis.

"I don't think that would be a very good idea ..." I say looking at those puppy eyes (I can see that she is Zach's sister).

"Yeah... even I'm not an expert at this sorta stuff and I can see that is defiantly not a good idea" Zach laughs as he moves on looking at the togs. I start to look around with him and a really pretty bikini catches my eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the bikini!

~~~~~~~~~~

I search through the different sizes of the bikini and find my size

I search through the different sizes of the bikini and find my size. I turn around to show Zach. He shows me a cocky smile and says "that's sexy" he continues "I can't wait to see what you look like in the waves" Zach walks slowly towards me, his eyes fixed on mine. His hands find their way around my hips as he leans in for a kiss. His lips fit perfectly together on mine, just like puzzle pieces. I block out every noice, and can only hear Zach breathing... and the tiny voice of Emily...

"Ewww" She says quietly "We are in a store ya know!" she whispers louder.

My upper body leans back away from the kiss. Who knew you could still have a perfect kiss in a surf shop amongst bikinis!

"Sorry Emily! Hey, what about that swimsuit over there?" I point towards a pink and white striped one piece with little ruffles at the top. She squeals and runs towards it.
"Yes please!"

"Well, that's sorted" Zach says through a laugh. I laugh back at him as we see Emily jumping up and down with the swimsuit in her hands. We link hands as we walk to the counter to pay for our swimsuits.