Jungkook

There are struggles being an idol. Not being able to see friends and family, staying up until 3 in the morning trying to perfect that one move or that one transition to a high note. However, I'd much rather have to deal with those than the sasaengs.

Wait, you don't know what sasaengs are? They are basically these overly-obsessive-stalker fans, and they pretty much stop at NOTHING to try to interact with us, in a positive or negative manner. Unfortunately, in some sasaengs' attempts, it actually ends up being pretty dangerous.

And when you are an anxious teen male idol and the youngest of an internationally known group, sasaengs are your worst nightmare.

It's even worse when the nightmare comes true, and one day, for us, it unfortunately did.

~FLASHBACK~

We weren't even doing promotions that afternoon, we were just walking around town. Obviously, we were wearing our usual masks and such, but after being an idol wearing these disguises for enough time, people memorize your appearance in disguise. Pretty much foils the idea of it being a disguise, don't you think?

Just as we turned the corner together, a large swarm of sasaengs managed to find us. It felt like everything was moving too fast, we couldn't escape. In a matter of seconds, they had us surrounded, pulling us in every direction trying to get photos and autographs. I no longer could hear my hyungs' voices, I was by myself, and I was mortified.

Until I remembered something that ended up saving me: crowd weaving. That's how I managed to get past large crowds at my school since I was an idol and I didn't want to be late for class.

I'm shocked that my vision wasn't from all of the rapid eye movement as I searched for gaps in the people. Luckily, despite all of the chaos, I managed to escape the group of fans without getting hurt.

I still couldn't see my hyungs yet, nor could I hear them. I hope they managed to get out before me and are somewhere safe.