Yoongi

(Looks like luck was finally on his side.)

I hate crowded places, they're too overwhelming for me. So, you could imagine how well I survived when those sasaengs came from around the corner and trapped us. I had been right next to J-Hope, but he was no longer in sight, and the fans' screaming made him unable to be heard if he was saying anything.

I'm shocked my clothes haven't been torn by all of their pulling and dragging. My ears were pounded into with "Yoongi-oppa" and asking for photos and autographs. I was starting to shut down from everything happening when I heard a deep and loud voice bellow "HEY" towards us. The fans nearby and I turned to see a petite girl in black jeans and a black polo holding up a pair of handcuffs, and they actually look real. Some sasaengs ran away in fear of potentially being arrested, but a bunch still continued in their efforts. The girl snarled and threatened the nearby fans "take a few steps back from Mr. Min or you'll have to explain to your families why you ended up getting handcuffed. More sasaengs ended up leaving, and there was enough of a gap that she came, lightly grabbing my wrist, and pulled me away towards a nearby coffee shop. I got situated in the back, as she came and quickly glanced at me, asking if I was okay.

"Don't mention this to anyone. As much as I'd love to admit my love for your group and everything, there are more pressing matters. Text your members, I'll try to bring as many of them back as I can, just stay here and wait for them." She managed to get it out in one breath, searching my eyes to see if I understood.

I could feel my heart racing and my vision blur as she spoke to me. I'm constantly surrounded by idols and crazy fans and haters, but something about her made her seem different, special. Jungkook, V, J-Hope, and Rap Monster all had girlfriends, I was among the still single idols out there, but I kinda wish I could change that. Maybe she'll change it.

"Thank you," I croaked.

I guess she saw my eyes getting glassy. "Don't cry, I'll start crying too. Here's my number, I'll try to be quick, but I'm not sure how easy it will be to get them. They might not trust me like you did, so I'll have to try my best. If needed I won't handcuff them too tightly." She laughed at the end, but I could tell she was worried.

I nodded as she left, staring at the paper in front of me with her name and number. Technically, I won't be allowed to talk to her, being an idol and all, but I think I might ignore that for once. I want to see her again, in a less dangerous situation, and actually get to know her.

I quickly sent a message to the rest of the members, adding her into my contacts, and waited for the other members to come.

Apparently, her name was Kassi, and I guess I owe her for saving me.

If only she could've saved everyone.

(SPOILER ALERT: Nobody dies)