Hoseok

My mind automatically went to Tae as we were slowly outnumbered by our fans. I tried playing with some of them, hoping they'd leave as I attempted to search for Tae through the crowd. Unfortunately, I couldn't see him.

I heard lots of yelling, and the crowd lightened up a bit, but Tae was still nowhere to be seen. I heard the clank of metal several times, but I couldn't see what was going since I was still surrounded by people.

I jumped at the feeling of fresh, cold metal in my wrist. The metal clanking was from handcuffs.

"Let's just get this over with," a girl huffs as she pulls me away in the handcuffs.

We started to walk down the street until she saw the crowd following from peripheral vision. Within the blink of an eye, we were running through alleys and side streets to get them off of our trail, but it still didn't work.

"I'm going to owe her big time for this," the girl sighs as she dials a number into her phone, mentioning assistance.

It was only a matter of seconds before sirens were heard down the street. The sasaengs screamed and ran in fear of being arrested.

"Thanks for helping out, Bean. Could you stay a bit longer? I still need to find one more person, but I don't think it'll be easy," the girl begs. The person, Bean, gave in to her begging.

She led me to the back of the shop, where the rest of the group was resting.

"You're just gonna keep using the cuffs, aren't ya?" Yoongi-hyung deadpanned.
"Hey! I had to call in legitimate assistance to get sasaengs off of our rear ends on our way here."

I started counting heads until I noticed something.

Tae still isn't here yet.

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from wavering.
"He's the last one, I still haven't gotten him yet. I'll try to be back-" she started.
"I'm coming with-"
"No, and since you interrupted me, definitely no. Go sit with everyone else, they were worried about you."

I pouted as I made my way to an open seat near Seokjin-hyung. She wordlessly left the café.

I hope he's okay.

KASSI POV

"I really owe you for this," I said once my aunt and I exited the shop.
"You really care about those guys, don't you?" she asked as we headed back towards that unfortunate street corner.
"More than you can imagine," I smiled for a moment before falling.

The corner was empty.

V is gone.