Chapter four Justin: Fast forward

In exactly seven weeks we've had two people get kidnapped, one of them sold and the other kidnapped in the same day. While the other spy went missing for a month then pop up out of nowhere needing Brey and Nick to knock-off a few people, and has needed or wanted Tori to constantly watch his back. Then there are the chess game killers who have been haunting the people of Branson since we got here with between twelve and twenty people being found dead each week, and a chess board set up with the moves of what looks like a game. The police have absolutely no clue where to even start the second they get a suspect another body is found they don't even have a murder weapon. Daniel has been bored out of his mind spent his time making small bombs and fixing his car stuff that is remotely productive while Tori was either watching Hunter or hacking random places. Then there's me this sexy, chocolate, breathtakingly handsome guy memorizing everything they do and fixing every mistake they make and believe there is a lot of them.

After we rescued Haleigh we focused on destroying them all at once first we needed a few things to go wrong like all the cops they had in their pocket to be out service or one of the groups of kidnappers to be stopped and there be a few cameras pointed in that direction. When Tori brought Kecia Webb, a street photographer from St. Louis, and Austin Smith, the son of two lawyers whose parents were recently killed by police officers to life. I didn't think that setting up two assassins might be a little too effective. Two out of three of Kecia Webb's attackers ended up on life support while the other died a very, very, very painful death, and the three officers, four federal agents, and the two other people that were attacked by Austin Smith all ended up in the emergency room together with Austin who had been shot four times. Brey aka Kecia was sent to a mental health facility because of the extent of her attacker's injuries and that most of them were inflicted by her bare hands. Nick aka Austin was sent to prison for 4 cases of assault on a federal agent, three cases of assault of a police officer, two cases of assault, one case of attempted murder, one case of resisting arrest, and one case of contempt of court. We tried to get them out but they both told us to leave them and that that they will be back.

After we demolished their security net we pushed them off the ledge. First Hunter faked his death then we made an anonymous tip about hearing screaming and that we saw a lot of people with guns around an abandoned warehouse. The FBI took care of the rest with a total of one hundred thirty-eight girls were rescued and one hundred eighty-two people were arrested. Afterwards AG called us back to LA and we got a First-class flight I guess that is was her way to say thank you. Haleigh and Emily got completely drunk, Hunter and Tori sat and talked the entire time, and while Danny and I hung out with these two girls they were really hot I was surprised that they would even notice us. I don't know what happened, but after about two hours and four drinks we were joining the mile-high club. When we landed, we went to the hotel and unlike the plane we were cramped they only got two rooms all the girls took one while the rest of us took the other. Nothing really happened Hunter went out with Tori came back and chilled out until the next morning when AG called us in. She told us that we were going home until our next mission, but I didn't know where that was. My parents live in London and I went there every summer then return for holiday but I wouldn't call that my home I wasn't even paying attention to what she was saying when she handed me a plane ticket. The flight from LA to South Carolina took forever and there were no gorgeous girls on this flight just a lot of older people apparently, there was the class of 1976 high school reunion by the end I felt like I lost a portion of life. When we finally got to the address pulled up to a fucking huge villa right on the water I jumped out of the car to get the keys out of the mail box and read the note team A-214 this is your new living arrangement for now- AG.

I went upstairs the first two rooms were locked I assumed they were for Nick and Brey the next room I checked screamed Barbie it was hot pink with a huge closet I was walking out when Haleigh saw the room and practically threw me out of her way, stood in the center of the room, and screamed. I backed away slowly then walked down the hall to the last bedroom in the hallway and found a perfect room with a huge TV, an Xbox and bed. I put away my stuff and started up the Xbox I then spent the next four hours on the edge of bed full immersed in the game. Hunter and Tori went out again while Emily and Haleigh went to a local night club. After another hour, Danny and I took some cash from a safe that Emily found and went out as well. The next morning I woke up at this girl's apartment on the other side of town, but at least I remembered the first few drinks and the girl who I had spent the night with. I called a ride and thankfully left got back to the villa then before Courtney woke up. We didn't stay there for a whole week before we had our next mission and in that's what it was like for the next year with a total of nineteen missions and a total of nine weeks of rest. After a while AG stopped bringing us to LA and just started popping up on all the TVs then sending us across the country Exton, Midland, Atlanta, Boise, Phoenix, Fitchburg, Glenview, and Warsaw to name a few some missions take a weekend while others take a month. We kept an eye on Brey and Nick as they became two of the top twenty best assassins with a total of 423 kills some out of the country, they joined ARES, a group of the best assassins, hilarious since they were both technically still locked up.