Chapter Seven Chloe: Austin Smith

I was a normal girl who had good grades in school, a normal family, and a normal job until the day Austin Smith walked into my biology class and life changed. He is the cutest, hottest, sweetest, guy I have ever met. He is so shy it's adorable he just wants to be left alone. He seems really mean to everyone else, and teachers hate him because he already knows everything. He seems to always be looking for a fight and bluntly doesn't care what people think of him, but he does like me. He has short light brown hair, gorgeous green eyes, and he looks like a Calvin Klein model. In the month since he first spoke to me he has been really nice and to most of the other girls in the school. Sadly he seems to be easily aggravated leading him to get in to a few fights that didn't end well for the other guy, and making me almost want to avoid him. When I asked my mom for advice she said that it was an extremely bad idea and that I shouldn't even try.

Austin really seems to like me he always talks to me whenever he sees me in the hall and whenever he had to pick a partner in biology he would pick me. I have butterflies in my stomach whenever he says a word to me and I get a chill down my spine whenever he touches my hand. I'm so lucky I have gym with Austin all I can think of most of the time is how hot he looks in a muscle shirt, but he is very competitive especially with his foster sister Kecia who is a complete psycho that practically lives in the guidance counselor's office. During our karate unit, they almost killed each other and I was ready to kill her if she hurt him, but when they were done they acted like nothing happened. I asked her in the locker room if they dating or trying to date and she said "NEVER in a TRILLON years, that's like insist."

The next unit was dance and Mr. Pope let the girls pick their partners and whichever girl finished their warmups first got first pick. I knew ten out of the twelve girls in the class wanted to dance with Austin and Kecia wouldn't chose him and Rachel was dating May, Austin's other foster sister. Right before we started coach Pope decided to up the ante by saying that the winner gets fifty bucks then blew the whistle to start the one mile warm up and we took off Austin and Kecia were in front for the entire mile which only took them like five minutes David, Ashley, Antonio, and I were two laps behind them I tried to pass Ashley and she pushed me into the wall.

The room was spinning for what felt like forever I tried to lift myself up then Austin was standing there helping me up Mr. Pope was yelling at Ashley and I was totally done with her it's just a race she was taking it way to seriously. "You okay," he asked I nodded my head "she must have wanted to dance with you really badly," I said. He laughed "well that's stupid," he said I asked why and he said "why would I show up to dance for the entire class." I felt so stupid for thinking out all the people in the class he would even show up for this, so I asked him if he hated dancing and he answered "gorgeous I am probably the best dancer you have ever met but I'm not doing that" "well that doesn't make you the best then," I said walking to the rest of the group where Ashley was yelling at Kecia about how it's her fault that she pushed me. Ashley Tran is the most annoying, evil, conceded, two faced person in the whole school and I like most people hate her, but no one was stupid enough to yell at Kecia Webb not even teachers. Ashley realized where that was going when everyone moved from behind her and turned her attention to me storming towards Austin and I. "you need to stop being so overdramatic" she started "calm down it was just a race" I replied "well I guess you don't care if I pick Austin as my partner," she said. Austin just laughed and said "really" "yes really" she yelled back Austin's alarm went off then he did something I would never have expected he kissed me on the cheek and said "I'll pick you up at eight babe" I practically exploded.