Chapter Eleven Emily: Exit Stage Right

Since I was five I have wanted to be the popular girl at school and thanks to this mission I have met my lifelong dream and met the love of my life Rachel she is so smart and super funny, and I wish there was a way that I could tell her the truth about my family like Nick can but I can't. Whenever I think of leaving her I start wishing I had never started talking to her, and avoided the immense amount of pain that I'm going to feel knowing that I will never see her again.

After my class with Rachel I volunteer in the office where I try to keep everyone on task the people in the office think Brey needs to be on medication or in a strait jacket. Every time there is a second of hope she almost kills someone, and it doesn't help that Mr. Pope lets and encourages for Nick and her Spar in gym class. Thankfully Nick calmed down after he met Chloe, but there are those times he gets sent to detention for sleeping in class or throwing someone down the stairs. Danny and Justin get sent to detention at least once every day for disrupting class, yet Haleigh, Hunter and Tori have flown below the radar.

The vault hasn't been touched the entire time we have been here, but there has been a lot of people who have tried. Brey and Nick killed a lot of people trying to avert other interested parties causing Tori to need to change people's minds and erase information. One group is left and they talk about how they'll go for it when absolutely no one expects it, when we told AG and she said to be ready for an attack at all times. Next week the least number of students would be there because Thomas county high school only required failing students to take exams and next week was exam week. I thought it was a bad idea to let Brey have all her toys with her, but I forced to shut up when an assault rifle was shoved in my face.

I put my hands up and slowly tried to stand up then my teacher moved in front of me and was shot for it Mr. Humphrey fell to floor blood pooling from his back. I grabbed my bag then they forced us into the gym after being there for about four seconds I heard someone say "HOLY SHIT THERE IS A BOMB IN HERE." I couldn't breathe for a total of five seconds trying to think of what I needed to do, and thankfully Haleigh came up with a plan first.

Haleigh> "okay Nick, Brey, and Tori go protect the vault. Danny diffuse the bomb. While the rest of us will get everyone out of here"

Hunter> "yeah that works"

Brey> "why don't we all go protect the vault that's the reason we're here"

Tori > "WHAT!!"

Nick > "but you won't blow your covers and no witness"

Chloe> "NO!!!"

Me> "Brey and Nick Go kill these assholes while the rest of us follow Haleigh's plan"

Brey> "fine, but I'm killing anyone who annoys me"

Justin> "deal"

Crazy one and two took Tori and picked the lock to the girl's locker room and rushed to the vault. While Haleigh tried to get everyone's attention and finally got it after wasting bullets on the ceiling and started her speech. "Everyone listen up" she started "I'm Asia Nash from the department of homeland security, and right now my team and I's main priority is to get all of you out of here." Everything was going great until Ashley Tran opened her fucking mouth "Bullshit" she started "your probably with these assholes" I don't know how but she got everyone to believe her and in five minutes somehow, we were tied up in the corner and Chloe was tied up getting yelled at by half a dozen people. They took Haleigh's phone and texted Brey and Nick that there was a problem in the gym.

When Brey showed up Ashley should have realized that it was a bad idea to Point a Gun at Brey Rena, and an even worst idea ambushing her. When Brey entered the gym the first three people to rush at her were stabbed and one got their throat cut the next five were even dumber each getting a bullet to the head or a slashed throat. Then she got to Ashley who Brey said she wanted to kill on day one. First, she untied Chloe and made her hold her weapons them she walked over to her. Ashley was stupid enough to swing on her, Brey grabbed her by her arm and beat the shit out of her figuratively and literally then Brey snapped her neck. Chloe untied us then Brey walked over and let us know that she was right took her swords and guns from Chloe and went back to whatever she was doing.

We told everyone that Ashley was sent as a plant years ago, and then we forced everyone into a small room in an underground corridor near the vault. Danny and Chloe diffused the bomb with three minutes left, and ten minutes later Nick and Brey said everyone was dead. We called AG and she completely understood and had all the witnesses sent to the Keymore facility somewhere in Canada. That was the last time AG would ever think of letting any of us near a school ever again. When we got back Brey disappeared for a few days and Nick and Chloe kept going out a lot. While I did very important things like Channel, Gucci, Fendi, Jimmy Choo, and Louis Vuitton. After Haleigh and I came back from our hours of shopping we went to lunch. The next morning, we saw Brey and Nick leave for their morning run, and we went to Dino's. When we walked into the house we found Chloe tied up on the floor knocked out then I saw a huge fist coming at me.

I woke up tied to Haleigh and gaged with Danny and Justin were tied up next to us and Chloe was still knocked out on the staircase. The guy who knocked us out was sitting on the couch starring out the window he was about six one with black hair, ivory skin, and black eyes. We heard Brey and Nick coming up to the door when the opened it Nick went over to Chloe. Then the guy cleared his throat, and Brey hurled a knife at his neck. To my complete amazement, the dude caught it inches from his neck he smiled at her and said "that was actually close" tossing the knife on the couch. Brey walked over and hugged him while Nick had finally woken up Chloe. Nick introduced her to the stranger "This is Chase, he pretty much taught me everything I know." "So you're the girl that Nick can't live without" he started "it's nice to meet you." The four of them talked for a while then Brey and Nick Both packed a bag and told us that they would be back in a week.

After about ten more minutes Hunter and Tori walked in and noticed that we were still tied up. The next day AG gave us a mission, but she said that Tori was not allowed to come with us for some unknown reason. Tori was still on the mission but neither she nor Chloe could leave the Villa. When we left the next day two huge body guards plus two other agents arrived and said they were there to watch them. Hunter kissed Tori goodbye and promised Tori that he would be back then he finally got in the car.