Chapter - 16

Arshita

Sitting on my office chair, I leaned towards my phone a bit and then something pulled me back so I found myself sitting straight with my hands perfectly pinned on the arms of the chair.

Should I call?

They will tease definitely.

I sat back on my chair and opened my file as a diversion from minding that bile in my stomach. Bile to spill everything to my dear friends but instead of getting it out, I was ignoring to face them.

Piya called me like hundreds of time and I just ignored her by saying I had a lot of work picked upon me by Him. To mention it was that date thing.

I had no idea, first if I was going or not, second if I was going what I would I wear. My head churned and I lost my head to lean on the table, pick the phone and redial.

Here I go.

"What the hell do you think you are chucking pretty bitch?! " She yelled at me bitterly while I kept tilting my head away from it.

" My head shifted to my knees for a while. I am sorry! " I said guiltily.

" No you put your fuck in head inside you small ass bitch! " She yelled aloud and I wondered who would be listening to her right now.

It was always me who eyed her to keep her mouth on control but when I did things than no one earth could shut her mouth until you gag her. Well I never tried this because I feared it to go much worse when she would speak.

"I am sorry Piya! I was really very... Helluv! " I said awkwardly and she went dumb. I sensed it because she had a lit to say of she wasn't near the people who influence her to make her nervous and know it, number is very low.

" What is with you? Tell me! Tell me soon! " She said rolling each words upon others. We knew each other very well and that's why I didn't want to talk to her.

" He... He.. Asked me For... " I trialed biting my lips.

She will pass me for real now.

" For? " She pushed and I took a breath then said.

" For a dinner date! " I said fast hoping she understood me.

" And you said yes, right? " She screamed from the other side.

" Not exactly. I can skip it if I want to you know. " I said slowly.

" You are going dear! Come out of your huge cab. We need to do a lot. " She said teasingly from the other side.

" You think I should go? " I asked her quite muddled.

" You are coming out of there this instant! " She ordered.

" We are working. " I reminded her with the intention to avoid it but I was fussing with the wild Ox.

" You give a shit when the boss wants to date you? Even I am not worrying because I am helping his date today. " She sung something next merrily. But I Knew I was getting in deeper in this date thing.