Chapter - 28

Unedited Chapter,
Feel free to point out the mistakes!

Unedited Chapter, Feel free to point out the mistakes!

Arshita.

Angrily, I sat on the sofa glaring my mom and brother while dadu laughed at me.

" Beta, it's okay. We wanted to see you." He said spreading his hands. I lazily walked up to him, but I was so in need of the warm hug that the tight hug said enough.

Everything was great as heaven at home but they only told me when I said that after I boarded on the plane.

"Don't worry everything is fine except you not at home. Got it? That's why I was so sad, we were so sad. " He said at the phone to anger me to the peak.

"I got so worried. Even I cried! " I said glaring the great actor, my brother who was poking his tongue at me.

" I hate you. " I said to him.

" I am happy that I am not only meeting my sista but the man who joined her because she wasn't doing well. " Bhaiya wiggled his eyebrows.

I told them that he was my boss and I was I his personal Secretary but when I called him by name and the way he looked at me, my family got the hint.

I looked at him sitting in the sofa, sipping on his coffee and when our eyes matched, he raised his eyebrows and gave me sly smile. He wasn't less at all.

" You didn't tell that you promoted to consultant? " Mom said looking both of us one at a time.

" Mom, I was going-" He cuts me off and began himself.

" It was just last night that I told her this, and she will be more of a partner, bidding lowest in the company and letting her potentials claim the rest he shall get to, you know. Right, Arshita? " He shook his head.

Was it like that?

" Yeah, it is this. I will be investing some money, what? " I tried to pull it up but the 'investing' word just cracked me. What was I investing?

" Investing her precious talents and ideals which of course don't come for free, or maybe some money." He looked at me in pity.

"Well I am a doctor but we do have a big hospital which sort of needs business skills. I don't understand what you mean. " Bhaiya said looking at him.

Oh please!

" You won't understand the very business things, many people enter inside through the loopholes you don't know. I am doing that. " I said before laughing a bit thinking what I was saying.