Chapter 6: SUNGLASSES PLEASE!

Slightly funny beginning!

Also please go check out TerminRaider He's absolutely awesome and could use some encouragement!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV!~

"YOU NEED SUNGLASSES JUST TO PEEK IN HERE OMG PRISM!" I yelled, her room was extreamly bright. The walls where white, the floor was white, the ceiling was white, her canopy bed frame was also white. The only thing that wasn't blinding was the decorations. She had two windows on each side of her bed with  light blue curtians, the sheets on her bed where white with diffrent shades of blue in the same pattern as her door, a circle rug in the middle of the room that was white whith navy blue and tiffiny blue patterns, her dresser was white. Pretty much everything was white with blue decorations, the one thing that wasnt blue or white was a picture hanging on the wall with a black frame. I looked closely at it and saw it was the entire Slender family, "Why is it so bright in here?!"

"The windows are open, which means the light will reflect on all the white to make it bright..." Prism said trying not to laugh.

"How do you live like this?!" I yelled waving my arms around.

"It was your dad who desined it! I only added the crazy patterns." She said laughing again.

"Im still not sure if hes my dad though..." I said closing the door and sitting on the rug.

"Im sure you are...If we do find a way for me to come back then I can have E.j do a test!" Prism said happily, she smiled and sat next to me. 'She seems so happy...She's not so gloomy now...Before I got my idea it seemed as if she had given up all hope of being with her family and being able to hug them or touch them...' I thought flipping through the pages.

~Time skip!~

I had looked through five books so far, nothing has shown up. I had to keep going back to the library to get more books. I reached for the sixth one and on the very first page there was a spell that could bring spirits back to life. I read through what I would need to do and it seemed far to easy, almost to good to be true! All I needed was a few ingreadiants that Slendie hopfully has in the kitchen.

"Prism!" I said, I looked next to me to see her fast asleep. I sighed and kept reading, realizing said ghost would have to drink this in order to be...Solid? Again, "I wonder if that Zalgo person could help..."

I found a book on creepypastas and read through stopping on a page about how to find Zalgo. There was a well somewhere in the forest and if you pour a specific spell into it Zalgo would appear, of course this was the hard way but I didnt know that. I looked for what the spell was, lucky me it was the same one that would bring Prism back.

I quietly rushed outside of the room and down to the kitchen, it was late so hopfully no one would be awake. I quickly made the potion and ran outside grabbing a coat because it was chilly outside from the rain. I searched for about two hours and found the well.

"Here goes nothing..." I mumbled pouring the liquid into the well. I waited a few minuets and red smoke started to rise and a scary demon looking thing rose from out of the smoke and landed in front of me.

"So a mortal called me...Interesting..." He said under his breath.

"Are you Zalgo?" I asked holding the cup that held the spell in it.

"I am, what is it you want mortal child?" He asked.

"I was wondering if...You could help my friend, or cousin...She wants to be normal again!" I pleaded, if Prism was family I would do anything to get her back to normal.

"Normal?" Zalgo said raising a non existant eyebrow.

"She is a ghost sir..." I said hoping he would help. Zalgo started laughing and shaking his head.

"Why would I help a mortal child like you?!" He said, suddenly a sword appeared in his had and he slashed at me.

~Surprise! Didnt know it was a dream huh?~

I woke up with a scream, I ran my hands over my neck and stomach looking for any wounds or signs of blood. Not finding anything I sighed in relief and stood up from my spot. Someone came into the room and gasped. I looked to the door and saw Splendy standing there.

"Child, what are you doing in here? Why are there books everywhere?" He said picking up one of the many books I brought in here.

"I was...Reading." I said, that was the truth but I decided to keep what I was rea-

"About ghosts?" He said questioningly. I nodded and sighed, "Why would you want to read about ghosts child?"

"One, I can see them. Two, I suspect there could be a way to bring Prism back..." I said stacking the books around the rug so its like a castle.

"Need any help?" He asked. I thought for a second and nodded.

"I need something that shows your families tree please...I have something else I'm looking into." I said tilting my head, "Is it okay if I stay in here to work on everything?"

Splendy nodded and walked out of the room. I looked around trying to find Prism, spotting her on her bed asleep. Why ghosts needed to sleep, only heaven knows. I continued to stack the books and sat in the middle, I kept reading one of the books and actually found something, it was a potion that would allow others to see ghosts for about a week. All I needed was a ingredient I've never heard of before. (A/n I don't know! Use your imagination!)

I decided to get something to eat due to the fact I fell asleep in Prism's room and no one knew where I was, I assume.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count:  1,047

Hey! Thank you guys for all the awesome feed back! And if you have any questions feel free to ask ^w^

Thanks! Cya next week!