Chapter 28: Truth or Dare pt.3

Yo! So um... I might end this book soon, I don't know. Maybe at chapter 30? I'll DEFINATLY publish a book two! I already have an idea in mind!! New characters (Ya'lls OCs) and new pastas... The family thing gets straightened out and more! IM NOT SPOILING ANYTHING THOUGH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Prism's POV~

Currently, I was in my room putting actual clothing on and thinking of a dare or truth for someone... Slipping on my favorite sweater and sleeping shorts I started walking back downstairs while fixing my bun that I still had in.

"You sure do take you time, don't you?" A voice said from a dark corner in the hall.

"Perfection takes time Masquerade, or should I call you Nicole?" I replied sarcastically.

"Hardy har, you cant even get a bun right! Come here shortcake." Nicole walked out of the corner and over to me then started to fix my hair. She has a point, I cant do my hair to save my life. Again.

"So, I know you didn't sneak into the mansion just to come do my hair for me."

"For your information I didn't sneak in here! I walked right passed the group of idiots."

"Uh huh, sure." She finished with my hair and stood in front of me twirling her butcher knife.

"I'm here to tell you something."

"And what is that?"

"Keep a watch out for the Rake..."

"Is that all?"

"Unfortunately no... The hunters are back on the watch. They've already gotten Bells..."

"B-Bella...? Is she okay?! Ben would be pissed if he found out she wasn't!"

"I don't know, I haven't been able to pin point her location. Or Humming birds..."

"Nicole you NEED to find them!"

"On it cursed girl!"

"IM NOT CURSED! I'm a weird kind of weird like... In a more than mildly strange way ..." I said while anime crying. Nicole chuckled and patted my head then jumped out the window breaking it in the process. I BLAME IT ON JAY! I don't know who Jay is but I blame him... I sighed and continued downstairs smiling.

~Your POV~

"Prism's back! Lets continue the game now!" I said with a smile.

"Alrighty then, Toby! Truth or dare?" Prism asked him.

"Dare me!"

"I dare you to kiss Gerika!" When she said this I'm pretty sure my entire face lit up like fireworks and Gerika's face looked redder than her pajamas. Toby smirked and kissed her cheek then sat back.

"Kat! Truth or dare?"

"Eh, truth."

"Are you POSITIVE you aren't Prism and Embers twin?"

"I'm not... In another life maybe!" She smiled tilting her head to the left a little, "Trendy! Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you always had this... Love, for fashion?"

"Oh absolutely! Slendy, truth or dare dear brother?"

"Trender, you know I'm not playing."

"Oh come on Uncle Slendy! Just this once?" Prism asked. Suddenly there was a loud crash that rang through out the mansion. A creature with long claws and teeth bust into the room. Oh heck no... I stood up and walked right up to it. A pissed off expression all over my face.

"OH HELL NO! YOU GET YOUR CREEPY BUTT BACK OUTSIDE THIS MANSION AND WAIT UNTIL WE HAVE FINISHED OUR GAME OF FREAKING TRUTH OR DARE. DO. YOU. UNDER. STAND?! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPENING IN HAPPY MOMENTS!" I screamed in its face. I got a few shocked gasps and a few snickers.

I was honestly about to slap this creature but before I could a black tendril came out of no where and grabbed the creature then threw it back out the window it came from. Turning around to see who had done that I finally noticed the six tendrils that where coming from my back.

"What the fluff...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 635

Hahhahahahahahahaha this was a FUN chapter to write XD

ANYWAYS! Two more chapters guys... I'm so sad yet so happy for book two! And I hope you guys are too!!! Alright my little creepers, bye!