Chapter 35 - Ally's End

Blythe's POV

I squeezed Farrah tightly to me as I watched the bitch formerly known as Luca's fiancée strut across the room. Her stilettos clicked against the cement, drawing all eyes to her dramatically swaying hips. The slit in her tight black skirt practically reached her stomach, leaving nothing to the imagination. She wore a sleeveless red tube top, and her gaudy belly ring flickered as it caught the light. Her eyes were smoky and her lips were fire engine red. Her light blonde hair was stick straight and pulled into a high ponytail. She looked like a damn hooker, and she wore a "cat that got the cream" grin. She licked her upper lip seductively and batted her eyelashes at Luca.

"You bitch," he spat, and she flinched at his livid timbre.

"Luca," she murmured, fake innocence bathing her words. "I'm here to save you."

He scowled at her, seeing straight through her ugly, lying, bitch face. I wasn't the only one who found her defense preposterous. Michael laughed loudly at her statement.

"That's rich, Rachel," he chuckled. Her gray eyes snapped to his, and for a moment, I could see her distress. "You still think that you and Luca will get your happily ever after. So sweet," he teased.

"Luca and I are meant to be together, Mikey," she argued. "You promised you wouldn't hurt him."

The whine in her voice hurt my ears, but Michael seemed used to it. He batted the air as if shoving away a pesky child.

"That was before I found out he fucked my girl," he growled.

Rachel's nostrils flared and her gaze found me, anger burning in their depths. Her hatred didn't even phase me. I was too thrown by Michael's furious words. Eyes wide, I looked at him, trembling in fear.

"Oh, I heard, babe," he said, eyes narrowing on me. "Just because I was on the other side of the door doesn't mean I missed everything." He glared at Jimmy for a moment. "Even my punk cousin threatening to take what is mine."

Jimmy paled at Michael's words. He stumbled to his feet and began stuttering an apology. Before he could form the first sentence, Michael cut off his words.

"Don't worry, Jimmy. If you'd have actually fucked her, I'd have cut off your dick. As it is, I know you're harmless. She would have never let you touch her willingly."

A flash of loathing crossed Jimmy's expression, but his face immediately shuttered and he nodded respectfully.

"You slept with that child?!?!" Rachel's shriek resonated off the metal walls of the structure. She stomped to Luca's side and leaned over, her breasts spilling from her top. "After everything I've done for you! For us!" she screamed.

Jimmy and Mikey laughed while Courtney watched the scene unfold emotionlessly. I looked at Farrah. Her pale green eyes shone with tears, and she shivered uncontrollably. Everyone was distracted, and I knew this might be our only chance.

"Farrah," I whispered, drawing her attention to me. "You've got to run for help, sweetie," I whispered in her ear. She began violently shaking her head.

"I won't leave you," she vowed. "Not with these monsters." Tears streamed down her face, leaving trails on her dirty cheeks. I ignored the yelling and laughter around us, and took her hands in mine.

"Everyone is watching that drama queen over there. If you slip out of the room now, they won't even notice."

She continued to shake her head. I reached forward, wiping the tears from her eyes. When she leaned into my open palm, I smiled softly, sniffling at the sight of her in one piece. She still had a chance, and I was going to make sure she used it.