Haru x reader

hey everyone I just finished writing my other book so I recommend you read that and enjoy this chapter also just so you know in this chapter you and Makoto are cousins.

(Y/N)= your name

(H/L)= hair length

(H/C)= hair color

(E/C)= eye color

your pov

ok, so this is my first day at school. buuuuut do I want to go to school or stay in the pool hmmmmmm "come on (Y/N) we have to go to school!!!" "what if I don't want to go to school Makoto?" he makes a pouty face "get out of the pool! man, you remind me of haru." who's haru? "fine I'll get out if you promise to buy me lunch." you smile and get out he sighs and looks down and mumbles an ok "YAY I won't have to waste any more money thank you Makoto!" you hug him "don't hug me your wet from swimming in the pool!" you stick your tongue out at him and run inside and get changed into your uniform and cook some tuna. "come on (Y/N) you're barely gonna eat and why are you always eating tuna!!" "because I love tuna" now you have a serious face.

Makoto's pov

wow she really is like haru just she likes tuna and he likes mackerel I ship them! *Makoto squealing in his head* "well what are you doing just standing there Makoto lets get going!"

*time skip bought to you by squealing*

your pov

I'm sooooooo bored let's see anything interesting hmmm. you look outside and see a few track teams then you look to the other side of the field and some not so athletic people are running and one falls. pfff F FFT I wonder who that was! then you hear the bell. I guess it's lunch time. you head to the roof and sit down and then Makoto comes with two other people "(Y/N) I was looking for you I have to introduce you to some of my friends." you see two people there one is blond adorable looking and has pinkish brown eyes (sry guys it's hard to describe Nagisa's eyes!) the other guys had dark blue hair like really dark blue. and ocean blue eyes. "so this is Haruka Nanase but you can just call him haru. and this little one is Nagisa Hazuki" "nice to meet you guys!" you smile and you guys sit down and Makoto hands you your lunch. "oooooh Makoto is (Y/N) your girlfriend." and Makoto blushes "n-no she's my cousin!" Nagisa looks at him with a face that he doesn't really believe him "yeah Nagisa we actually are cousins." "ooh, then I'm sorry it's just that you guys seemed so close." Nagisa looked really disappointed "but just saying you guys would make a good couple!" "N-NAGISA!" you and Makoto say together and Nagisa is just laughing his but off and after a few minutes when Nagisa and Makoto are talking you notice someone staring at you. you look at haru and you see he was the one starring at you and he turns and blushes

Haru's pov

Makoto told me that she is almost like me just that she likes tuna. but she is so beautiful her hair is (H/L) and (H/N) it's so silky and beautiful and her face is just like a pearl her (E/C). and it's also good to know that she and Makoto are just cousins because now I can get closer to her. oh no she's turning over to look at me! you turn around to look at haru and he turns his head blushing. oh no! I feel like I' blushing he looks at the reflection on the bottle and see's that he's blushing. oh dang, now she might think I like her which I actually do. they get up and walk going to the classes they all belong and I slip a note in her bag.

your pov

I saw haru slip a not is my bag I wonder what he wants

 time skip

you walk to the place haru told you to meet and see haru there laying under a tree. "ummmm haru you wanted to talk?" he wakes up "uh yeah." jeez he has such a serious face wait no he's blushing cute! "s-so I wanted to show you something but your going to have to trust me ok?" you nod and haru puts his hands over your eyes and leads you somewhere then when you guys finally got there he took his hands off your eyes. then you see the beauty in front of you the pool was filled with blossoms. your eyes widened at the sight and you took off your clothes because you always had a swimsuit under it.

Haru's pov

wow! I knew I wasn't the only person who wore a swimsuit under their clothes! haru takes off his clothes and jumps in with his swimsuit.

your pov

he also has a swimsuit under his clothes and he looks amazing! only if he could ask me to be his. "hey (Y/N)" "yeah what is it?" "could I ask you something?" you nod you guys get out of the pool and you look at him and his face is super red. he bends down on one knee and pulls out a box and opens it and it's a necklace with a heart. "(Y/N) w-will you be my girlfriend and at the same time join the swim team?" hmmmmmm I do want to be his girlfriend but the swim team is a bit too much for me. but (Y/N) swim team means pool. you make a compelling statement (Y/N). thank you (Y/N). "I would love to be on the swim team and be your girlfriend!" you hug him and he hugs you back. then out of nowhere, you hear someone clapping. "yes! I knew it was destiny!" Makoto came up to you guys and hugged you guys "the ship has become real!" "oh, thanks for the necklace Makoto." "your welcome that plan was so amazing!" Makoto is fangirling so much I know just how to get him to stop. "hey Makoto now all we have to do is find YOU a girlfriend." he stops fangirling and slowly turns around looking pale. you look at haru and he looks at you and you both have a mischievous look "h-hey guys I'm sorry for being annoying  but please don't do anything to me please!" you guys start running after Makoto and he runs "hey Makoto get back over here we have to help you now!" he screams and runs away leaving you guys. you guys stare at each other and laugh "that is what he gets for ruining our moment." "it's ok well now it is you want to go back into the pool haru?" he nods and you guys jump into the pool.

authors note

hey, guys, i hope you liked this chap I will be open to any comments and suggestions but if you want one that is not free then you can tell me here but I will have to make a new book for that. but thank you for reading! Hasta La Pasta!!!!