rei x reader

hey, guys, i'm going to try to update more often so yeah and in this one, it's maybe going to be a bit short because I mean rei isn't the romantic type lets just see how this goes. also, i don't know how to put any 50% off humor in this one.

your pov

you and rei are best friends and are studying together in your house. but you kinda had a crush but since you didn't want to ruin your friendship you kept shut. "hey rei I don't know how to do this problem." and he shows you how to do it "you make it look so easy! we have the exams tomorrow and here I am worrying about this!" you were acting stupid so rei could help you. but you were actually really smart. "(Y/N)" "yes do you need something?" "I know you're really smart so why are acting stupid?" "Ummm I just forgot it when I was thinking about what I was going to do after the exams!" "I don't get it you say you forgot when you're at the top of all the advanced classes. and you ask me for the answer?" shoot how am I going to get out of this. "umm I'm going to go get something to drink for us." "are you hiding something from me?" you shake your head saying no and you run into the kitchen. phew, that was close good he didn't catch me. you make coffee and grab some chips and walk back into the living room and see rei on the floor mumbling some stuff. you walk over to him and he unexpectedly grabs you "let go of me Rei this isn't funny!" and you see he's snoring. oh, so he grabbed me in his sleep. "(Y/N) you're so pretty without a shirt." you feel your face get hot. wait what did you say!!!!! who knew rei could have perverted dreams.but since you react face to things you slapped him in the face. and he lets you go before fully waking up and you back up all the way to the wall. and he looks at you like your crazy. "why are you like that?" "y-you were sleep talking." and you see him going red "u-um what did i-i say?" "you said that i-i look good without a shirt." and now he is fully red. "u-um I have to go!" and he gathered his stuff and left. "wait rei come one just talk to me about your sleep talking problems!" "n-no I can't I'm sorry you probably think I'm weird now I'll be leaving now." and before you could stop him he was running to his house.

rei's pov

that wasn't good I was telling myself that falling asleep at people's houses is bad but it was warm in there at the same time cool and it smelled like (Y/N). now I'm sure she won't like me anymore as a friend! he gets home and closes the door and flops on his bed I'm going to have to avoid her at school tomorrow but she's the only person I hang out with. I will never be able to see her beautiful (E/C) eyes and her soft (H/L) (H/C) hair only if my dream was real.....wait no I wish it wasn't real! well, not right now I just want her heart to be mine. but I blew my chance I don't think I can pass the exam. no, I'll work extra hard! so then I can cheer up and feel better! he walks over to his bag and gets his stuff but something's missing. no no no no nowhere is my pencil! that was my expensive one I worked for! don't tell me I left it at her house. I guess I'll work with this one it's better than nothing. that pencil is gone now.

~time skip~

your pov

so what will I do now I didn't say anything about it and....... wait did his dream mean he likes me? well too late to think about that I have to get to school. oh, what's this a pencil? it's rei's I'll have to give it to him at school. you run to school to get there on time and you were early and see rei "hey rei!" he sees you and walks away. huh, that's weird I guess I'll talk to him after school when the exams are over.

~time skip~

ok so it's after school and where is rei. you see him next to a tree talking to someone. and you walk over there ." hey rei what are you doing." he looks at you then looks away.did i do something to make him hate me? "rei pay attention to me please." he ignores you. you turn him around to you and look at him with an angry face "rei if your like this because of yesterday i'm sorry ok i din't mean to listen to what you were saying but here you go your pen and if you don't want to be friends anymore that's fine and just so you know i like you." you see his eyes widened and he gets teary. "wow what you said was so beautiful!" and he kisses you and your surpriesd and then you wipe his tears "I like you too." and you get super happy and jump on him. "oh here you go your pen." "thank you." and he takes the pen

authors note

hey guys again i have got to stop saying that all the time! well i hope you liked that remember i am open to any suggestions of free and if you want any that isn't free i would gladly make another book for that. well i have to go. Hasta la pasta!