rin x reader

hey, guys how have you guys been! I'm almost done with this book because there aren't many characters left but who cares I can make another book which I'm working on and I just got an amazing idea yesterday! well enjoy this chapter

your pov

hmm, which swimsuit should I wear this one? hmm eh? no, this one? "come on (Y/N) we are going to be late!" "ok ok just wait rin!" I'm so happy I got to go to samezuka because I don't always want to be with haru and his other idiotic friends. you grabbed one of your swimsuits and put on clothes over it and walk out. " I don't get it all your swimsuits are the same!" "no, this one has two purple lines." "tch, whatever come on were gonna be late!" you grab your lunch and walk outside with rin. "ok I will go to school. bitch baby" you murmured the last part but he still heard you. "I'm gonna go run ahead."

rin's pov

you're fine rin you just got to run your feelings off . you can't catch me feelings! he turns around and sees you smirking then you mouth bitch baby. and he turns around. I can't keep it in I have to cry! waa aaa aah ( that is all inside his head) why would someone I like call me that! wait what did I say!? Do I like her?

your pov

he stopped running guess he left his feelings behind. you catch up to him "hey you ok?" you look at his face and he's red and you get close to his face and it gets redder "h-huh! yeah yeah, i'm feeling just fine!" I wonder why he's like that? oh my goodness, i just noticed I was close to his face I forgot that I liked him! you guys get to school. you didn't live in the dorms because the girls screamed too much. if I saw haru here it would be a disaster between him and rin.

~time skip to after school at night~

ok so I just got out of that office why did I choose to join the writing club! you walk over to where the pool was and see it's already opened. why is it opened you walk in and see haru, Makoto, and Nagisa. "what are you guys doing here and why are naked Nagisa?" Nagisa looked at you with a confused "I'm naked?" "tch but why are you guys here?" and rin walks in "I knew I heard someting." haru gets out of the water "free" "what did you say?" "free." "ha that's what I thought you said sounds like you want to race." rin takes his clothes off and gets into the water. "whoever loses will have to commit swim puku." "uh rin I'm pretty sure swimpuku isn't a real thing." "shut up (Y/N) it is now!" they start to swim and haru and rin are tied "wow haru looks like a dolphin. a dolphin with legs and arms. and a jetpack." you look at him confused then you just ignore him and focus on the race.

rin's pov

he must be super concentrated on this race but I'll win anyways.

Haru's pov

life is like a Hurrican here in ducks burg! (only the first part is from free) I wonder what I ate today? what am I going to do after this race? shut up haru it's hard to control this when your talking. why don't you shut up haru. ugh, you know what never mind but it's your fault if we die.

rin's pov

rin is on his phone and searches the word swim puku. and his phone tells him it's not a real word. does this mean I will never win!

~time skip the next day~

"ok haru time to kill yourself." "mmm, i don't want to." "ok I have to go." but when he was going to turn to leave he was pulling up his sleeve to punch haru

your pov

I was just walking and heard rin having a ridiculous conversation with haru then you walk over there and see rin about to punch haru. you being his older sister by 5.9999999999999999999 seconds you run over there. and instead of haru being punched Rin punched you in the stomach. when he realized what he did he ran away and left you there with haru. you spit out blood and fell on the ground. and haru bent down to pick you up "(Y/N) please if you're going to die or something please tell me." "dummy I'm not going to die and I'm fine yeah maybe I lost balance or I spit out blood but I'm fine don't go all dramatic on me drama queen!" he stares at you with a surprised look. then you give him a soft smile "your my little brother I have to keep an eye on you." he smiles back "you're just older than me by just seconds." he puts you down. and your taller than him you put your hand on his head. "but please don't get in any more trouble I don't want to end up dying just because you got in a fight." he nods "well i have to go talk to rin you go back with your friends and if you want to swim just ask me and I'll let you come ok?" he nods and he walks away. ok now to go talk to rin

rin's pov

man, what did I do! I didn't kill her or anything did I? oh no she's walking over here? wait this is the perfect time to confess! if she doesn't hate me. 

your pov

you get to where he was hiding "I knew you were here you always hide here when they call you bit..." "ok I get it!......." he looks away mad and blushing" hey rin I'm not mad or anything the truth is I really like you." his eyes widened " well i-i like you too" you were really excited you jumped on him and hugged him "I like you but you have to promise try not to hurt anyone ever again." he nods and you guys kiss.

authors note

hey, guys, it's me again I wasn't going to make a chapter today because yesterday was my bday but I said why not I have nothing to do. but thank you guys for reading and I have to go. Hasta La Pasta

I do not own any of the characters from the anime free or  things from 50% off