Say Something I'm Giving Up on You - (A Louis Tomlinson Fanfic)

NOTE: Before reading this book, please note that it is set in the era between TMH tour and WWA tour. This story will contain Zayn and Eleanor and maybe mention things that happened a few years ago.

Prologue

"Louis Tomlinson,

We used to be best friends, attached tightly to each other's hips as some people said.

We used to spend every waking moment together and never got bored. It felt like we'd have died without one another.

We used to know each other better than ourselves; if we took a quiz on each other we would get 101%.

Why am I using past tense you may ask? Well because that was then, this is now. I completely wrecked everything because of one thing...

I fell in love with my best friend; the only thing is he didn't love me back. That's the only thing that is present tense."

-

Hello World!!!!!! And whoever is reading! I HAVE DECIDED TO TRY A SECOND STORY ON WATTPAD YAY!!! Not so sure how it will go but I dedicate this book to the people who are in love with the boys but who have girlfriends. (THAT'S RIGHT ZAYN, LOUIS AND LIAM I AM TALKING TO YOU O_o)

Anyways! I also felt the need to try and write a fanfic that isn't too cliche. SORRY IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE ANYONE'S FANFIC BUT SERIOUSLY THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND FANFIC TRUST ME!!! Also PLEASE do not copyright this story. This is my work and my idea.

Please vote and comment and give this story a try

(I highlighted the important things in bold haha)

©Copyright 2014. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified or distributed without the express prior written permission of the copyright holder.