Chapter Four

"PERRIE WHAT SHOULD I DO!?" I yelled into my phone as I held it tightly between my ear and my shoulder as I madly threw all my dresses and nice clothing out of my walk in wardrobe and onto my neatly made bed desperately as I started to anxiously keep looking towards my digital clock every minute that passed.

Tonight was the day of my double date with Louis, El and some random lad that Louis had chosen for me. Louis and I had returned to our normal playful selves after that eventful night. He had not stopped texting me about it, always making sure that I have not backed out of the plan and left him hanging. I must admit it was tempting, very tempting. But it wasn't in my character to break a promise, especially to Louis.

"Ok Clara just calm down. Now tell me where is Louis taking you and the other's tonight?" She asked trying to calm me down a bit so she could help my 'situation'.

"He didn't tell me, he just said to dress warmly?" I scrunched my nose up in confusion. What does he mean by warmly anyways? Does he mean wear warm colors or does he want me to dress like I am going skiing?

"Clara I think he meant more along the lines dress in long pants, wear a jacket, scarf and beanie you know? Don't think he meant 'dress in warm colors." She laughed on her side of the phone teasing me for my clumsiness. Whoops, wasn't supposed to say that aloud.

"Oh shut up Perrie, NOW HELP ME PLEASE!" I begged her as I fell onto my new-formed pile of clothes on my bed as I stared at my cream ceiling.

 "Ok Clara, follow these instructions..." I listened to Perrie eagerly as she began to list off the clothes that I had to pick out of my wardrobe to prepare me for this date. I was quite shocked to the fact of how well she knew my wardrobe.

In under a minute, Perrie had managed to make me a new 'warm' outfit for this double date. She had picked out long black leggings, my grey off the shoulder oversized sweater and my matching black beret beanie and scarf. She had also picked out my black heel ankle boots that were studded to accompany my outfit.

"Perrie I cannot thank you enough! I owe you big time! Please come home soon we need to catch up!" I pleaded her starting to put my date outfit on. Perrie was my closest friend who was a girl. Zayn normally takes her to all of the gatherings that the boys have. Unfortunately though, she was in America right now performing with the rest of Little Mix.

"Don't worry as soon as I am back we can catch up. We should invite Eleanor and Sophia too!" She recommended excitedly. My smile faltered a bit when she mentioned El. I try my best to avoid her a lot of the time but nowadays it seems to be getting harder and harder. I haven't told anyone about my feelings for Louis, not even Perrie.

"Yeah sounds great," I said forcefully "Well I guess I will talk to you later, I need to do my hair and makeup." I told her as I began to look at the time. I have got around twenty minutes until Louis picks me up.

"Yeah ok babe! Talk to you later and remember GO NATURAL ON THE MAKEUP!" She reminded me. I laughed a little before I told her goodbye and hung up on her.

-

"Don't you look nice." I heard Louis compliment as I slid into the back seat of his red mini cooper.

"Why thank you Louis, you look dashing as always." I noticed that I was the only one in the car.

"Hey Lou, where's El?" I asked looking around strangely. I would have thought that Louis would've picked her up before heading to mine.

"Oh yeah, your date decided to give her a lift. I wanted to surprise you both about the location but I wanted to surprise you further on who your date actually is." He grinned mischievously glancing quickly over at me before returning his blue eyes to the road.