Chapter Three

“LET’S WATCH IT AGAIN!” I yelled with energy as the movie had come to an end. Louis released me from his grasp and rolled off of the bed to open the curtains to bring some light into the room.

“As much as I would love to I think we should get down to the others.” Louis suggested as he began to take the disc out of the DVD player.

“Party pooper.” I muttered under my breath jokingly. Louis turned to face me while raising his eyebrow.

“Me? A party pooper?” He questioned with disbelief. I just smiled up at him while nodding my head.

“Yep! Louis you’re a party pooper!” I confirmed getting off of the bed and poking him in his hard chest.

“I will have you know that I am the life of the party!” Louis boasted with a rather smug look placed on his face as he looked down on me.

“No need to be over confident Lou. It is not a very attractive trait though a lot of the male population seems to think it is.” I said speaking my thoughts. Louis rolled his eyes in my direction.

“Anyways back on topic, let’s go downstairs to the others. I feel bad for leaving Eleanor alone with the boys when I should be a good boyfriend” He demanded walking towards the door and holding it open for me. I however chose to stay stuck right in my spot. Of course he wants to go back down because of Eleanor. Though he did have a point, the sun was already beginning to set.

“Hey Lou, can I have a piggy back?” I asked batting my eyelashes at him. We began to have a glaring contest before he let out a sigh, crouching down low and muttering a ‘hop on’. I grinned madly as I ran up to him at full speed and jumped right onto his back that caught him a bit off guard.

“Geez Clara, a little heads up would have been good.” He huffed as he wrapped his arms around my legs and started to walk off through Harry’s house. I started to get bored as Louis slowly walked the speed of a tortoise. To entertain myself I started to tap his head with both of my hands like a bongo.

“Can you stop tapping my head Clara?” Louis asked irritated as he continued to carry me on his back.

“Nah I don’t think I will.” I giggled continuing my drumming. Louis looked back at me with an evil glint in his sparkling blue eyes. Uh oh this can’t be good. I yelped in surprise as I felt Louis swing me off his back and transferred me so he was now carrying me on his shoulder. Wow, that was really cool! He either must be really strong of I must be really light. My bet is the first option.

“Louis what are you doing?” I asked curious as to what his master plan was, I swallowed the lump in my throat nervously. I heard Louis chuckle.

“Just you wait.” And like that Louis started to sprint off down the various halls and out the back door where we found Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn and Eleanor gathered around a warm and toasty fire pit as they roasted marshmallows on a stick. I was screaming madly.

“LOUIS TOMLINSON PUT ME DOWN!” I yelled at him in anger. I heard him laugh evilly, which made me even more nervous.