Chapter 8 ❋

I spent the next few days at my house with Lauren and the gang. We mostly chilled in the pool since the weather changed from cold and cloudy to hot and sunny.

They came everyday so I sat at home expecting them. But today they didn't show up at the time they usually did so I didn't they'd come until I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and it was them.

Lauren wore a black flannel with some shorts and boots. Zayn wore a black long sleeved shirt that said Fear of God.

"Hey Y/NN one of my friends from school is throwing a party and we're invited." Lauren said happily.

"What? On a Thursday?" I asked confusedly.

"It's Friday dumb shit." Zayn said, his thick accent prominent. What the hell. I checked my phone and looked at the time and date.

It was Friday. That was the thing school helped me with, keeping track of the dates. The only reason I knew the date was because I had to write it down everyday.

"Oh yea, ok I'm in." I didn't have anything better to do so why not?

"Good because we already had a little taste of the party and it looks like it's going to be lit. Ethan said they'd have free weed so bring your pipe." Lauren said plopping down onto the couch.

"Cool. I'm going to go upstairs to change." I jogged up the stairs and went into my room.

I decided on just wearing something casual. When I finished getting dressed I went back downstairs.

"You ready to go?" Lauren asked.

"Yea, but wait how are we going to get there? Because I don't want to take my car." I quickly said.

"My buddy let me borrow his car don't trip." Zayn answered pulling out some car keys. I shrugged and we headed out.

"You know how to drive right?" I asked kinda nervous because I knew neither of them had their license.

"Of course, I got me and Lauren here safe right?" He said.

We got into the car and Zayn stepped on it. Every time he turned the tires would hit the curb.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared shitless. I could hear the music from around the corner. We parked and got off and I immediately smacked Zayn's arm.

"Dude you do not know how to drive what the hell. We could've died." I say laughing.

"But we didn't." Zayn fired back. I laughed and I followed Lauren.

"You brought your pipe right?" Lauren asked. I nodded.

We got to the front of the house of the party and I could feel the bass on my body. As we walked on I saw that mostly everyone here was from school. We walked into the house and I was immediately hit by bodies.

It was a full house. The house was hazy and dark with flashing purple lights. As I looked around I realized I had lost Zayn and Lauren.

Great.

I walked through the crowd of swarming sweaty bodies. I sat at a counter.

"Hey Y/L/N I didn't know you were here!" My friend Jeff yelled over the music.

"Yea! I just got here!" I said trying to speak over the loud music. He went to the fridge and grabbed two red cups pouring liquor into each of them. He handed me one. I thanked him and sipped it. I grimaced at the taste.