Chapter 5

Liz POV

"I can't believe its been 5 years.... 5 god damn lonely years waiting for you to write to me or call me! Send some sort of SOS message if there was something wrong with you. And you fucking promised me Kitai!!!!" I know I should be happy to see him and I am but I felt this anger serge from within me out of nowhere. He didn't say anything he just hung his head low because he knew I'm telling the truth. 

"And your parents did you even contacted them they must be so-" he cut me off

"I did keep in touch with them Liz I'm not that much of an ass" without looking into my face I knew he felt like shit and for some fucked up reason I liked it.

"So I'm just the one who wasn't worthy of a fucking letter then!!! Is that it!??" I was furious believe that. I even startled my wolf but I didn't give a shit.  I was pissed. He just looked at me with wide eyes and amusement. Why the fuck is he laughing at me?

"Why are you even laughing at me?" I snapped and of course this is Kitai we're talking about here he just kept on laughing and it irrigated me because he was making me forget why I was angry. Sigh this guy though.

"Come on. You look cuter when your upset. Let's get you a chocolate fudge.  I know that's your favorite" he flashed his dimples and god knows I loved them dimples! I just poke him in it and giggled. 

"Let's get that fudge.  You owe me a lot you know" I loved chocolate fudge omg my comfort food. As we walked to the ice cream polar I saw Sasha so you know the other dummies are close by. She saw Kitai and I and had a evil smirk on her face and then it clicked. Why not feed the green eye monster some more shit to be envy about???? Hhhhmmmmm?? I intertwined our fingers together and I knew what's coming next. Each time I did that he would look up on me, smile and kiss my hand and he did exactly that and more. Instead of being beside me he went behind me and whispered something in my ear that made me giggled and that made her fume. I whispered back in to Kitai's  ears

"Why not push this a little further?" With a wink and a smirk from him to show that he was up to my plan; I arched my back allowing my ass to grind on the front of his pants. I could hear his wolf growl lowly in pleasure and I can actually feel his little friend waking up. He quickly hugged me and whispered in my ear that made me giggled even harder and made that bitch stormed outside! And that my friend is how you make a bitch jelly....

'Don't do that again Liz I don't know if I can control ' my wolf whispered she's completely turned on right now.

'Are you horny little Wolfy ' I laughed at her that I earned a growl from her. I deserved it.

'OK fine!  I won't I promise' and she knew I lied

I didn't even realised I was still into Kitai's arms.  He went down to my ear lobe nipping it slightly then whispered.

"Are you going to order or are your going to stay in my arms and let everyone stare at my boner rubbing on your ass?" I was red as the devils ass! omg I can't believe what I did I'm so embarrassed.

"Yea- um-  I will- I mean we can order" shit now my voice sound raspy.  He just chuckle and got our fudges and lead me outside and you best believe our hands are still intertwined. Here I am smiling my face off when I see the 'DDD' Crew comes strolling in.

"Now look what the green eye monster dragged in" I said with a smirk. I know that hit a bone under her fake body parts. Those girls has done so many surgeries and still look like shit.

"I didn't know you were back Kitai. I would of thrown a welcome home party for you at my place" Nichole winked at him and completely ignoring my existence in this fucking spot. I could feel my fingernails digging into Kitai's hand. He flinches a little but he drew circles on my palm to calm me down it always works. He always knows what to do .

"Well as you can see I'm OK with the company I have right now" he lifted up my hand showing her our interlocked fingers " and we would have to get going I wouldn't want my girl's fudge get too soupy " yesssss that's why I love him so much!  He knows how to play the role....... Wait did I said love? And did he said my girl? Well it sure as hell sounded right because the next thing I know was the DDD crew split earning a laugh from me. I felt so satisfied.

I had fun writing this chapter so much.

And I haven't edited as yet so please don't kill me.

Update soon

XOXO-Char 😘😘😘💓