Chapter 23

James POV

After my talk with , Kitai, I have decided to go home I just can't take it anymore. Ever since that night I caught them together .... Fucking twice in one night, I'm trying to figure out why is she so drawn to him. Maybe its because of he's the alpha; no I don't think she's that type of girl. Maybe it's his accent.

'But you also have the accent stupid!'  My wolf spat out. He's right I'm so stupid; here thinking about why she doesn't want me. It hurts seeing her rejection, it would hurt even more when she says it. Sigh; I hate my fucking life.

I have my mind set on going home though. If I was at home, I wouldn't be thinking about finding my mate let alone she stolen by my alpha. He has some nerves though fighting me over my mate. My father must hear of this.

Before I go, I have two people I need to see. Liz and Carmen; I can't go without rejecting her and I can't leave without saying something to Carmen. She means a lot to me in such short period of time.

Walking in to the closet I began packing my stuff; today will be my last day in this god forsaken house. Reaching into the drawer, my hand brush against something hard. It was a wood carving of a wolf Kitai gave me on my 18th birthday.... Boy those were the days. I quickly shove it inside my suitcase and went to the night stand.

Slipping out a note pad and pen I scribble down my thoughts to Kitai in the form of a letter. There's no way in hell I'm going to ever contact him again. So the letter is Best.

"Kitai you have been my closest friend for five years, my alpha and my brother. Never would I had thought you would ever screw me over like this. I do agree that I don't want Liz but you didn't even gave me the choice to make; you made it and stole her from me. Who knows, what if the moon drew us closer and closer each day to love each other? You of all person should know that the mate bond is strong. We could have worked but you stole her. I will NEVER forgive you Kitai.