Chapter 19

A/N This chapter is for my home girl @Yours_TrulyWRT. Thanks for the love 💗

Liz POV

It felt great. Seeing my fists connecting to that bitch cheeks. It made me smile in delight. I told her I was gonna get her; she thought I was bluffing...obviously. But when she came to me and slapped my face, that was the last straw. It was like someone else took over and let me tell you it wasn't my wolf and I fucking loved it.

The dean gave me 3 weeks suspension and hers was a month and a half. I just wanted her to get expelled to be Frank, but that can work too.

I didn't get up early today since I was on 'break'. I took a quick shower and walked into my room with the towel wrapped around my body. Looking in the mirror I could spot some changes in my body that wasn't there before. I was a bit Cuvier and my breasts were more plumped. But when I looked closer, I saw that my eyes were still brown but had a shadow of red in them. Wtf?? I took my double sided mirror and turn it to the double lens and saw that I wasn't seeing things, its actually there. Suddenly I saw a face shaping from my reflection in the mirror.... OK now I think I'm going crazy.

I quickly place the mirror on the bed and was about to walk inside the bathroom when I came to a halt.  When I passed my standing mirror, I'm not seeing my reflection; its a pale white girl with really fucked up hair.... I mean her hair was all over the place. Her eyes were red and it seemed as if she haven't slept in years! Not to mention her teeth sale wit...... OMG..... I'M STANDING IN FRONT OF THE SPIRIT THAT'S INSIDE OF MY BODY!!!!!!!

"BINGO" she said in a creepy voice. I screamed so loud my ears hurt; I was terrified.

"What do you want from me!? Why are you here!!?" I probably look crazy asking a mirror these questions but what else was there to do??

"Our father has plans for us Liz, aren't you excited? We are going to make him proud!!" Her voice is really creepy. But our father is she sick?

"What are you talking about??" I asked looking frantic.

"You'll see sister" she said sister right??? She must be sleeping too long because her brain is malfunctioning. In a blink of an eye she vanished..... Gone..... Poof.

There is no way in hell I'm gonna tell anyone about this. This for sure will send me to that shrink. I plopped down on the bed and closed my eyes trying to calm down my self only to meet with sleep Instead.

******

"Came to look for me sister? I knew you would miss me" what? "Where am I?!!"

"Your home" when I looked the place looked the same but duller. 

"We can conquer the world Liz just you and I, I'm you and you're me. We are one Liz" is this bitch serious? She came closer to me and inhaled.