Chapter 40/ MATURE SCENE

WARNING: MATURE SCENE😈😈😈😈😈😈😉

Kitai's POV

I can't believe Ace submitted, although I couldn't blame him, her pussy wall was like a vice grip. Fuck, Ace would have to redeem his status tonight because she will always think she can dominate, I'll not allow it.

"Ah ah ah" he stalked her, pacing back and forth. "You had me submit, now its your time" he dragged her at the end of the bed a kneel down. "I know you'll be screaming my name in at least two strokes" he smirked. We both knew she's unable to keep her barrier for a long time.

"We'll see about that" he immediately smashed our lips together, the kisses were hungry kisses, hungry for power and dominance. Lowering the kisses, he trailed them down to her neck, where her mark should be. Nipping the skin, she moaned in pleasures.

"Please Kitai!!" Me???! I'm not the one fucking you!!! I chuckled to my self.

"Don't call me that!!" He hissed. Lowering his head to her thighs, he bit into them. Her screams filled our ears and excited him more. Gliding his tongue at her pussy she moaned gripping the sheets for support.

"Kitai please just fuck me already!!!" Oh Niki I wish I could.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!" He sucked her pussy harder, her Clit will be sore for sure.

"Awwww fuck!!!!! Yea baby I'm coming!!!" She moaned while gripping his hair. He growled in pleasure against her pussy.

"MINE!!" He growled while she exploded in his mouth. Raising up, he spun her around so her ass was in the air. They both knew too well that this position had her submitting in no time. He swatted his hands at her jiggling ass which made her moan.

"I know what you want mate, and I will give you just that. I'll have your submission in no time!" He licked the back of her ear and smashed into her. Her loud screams echoed into him ears.

"F-FU-CK YOU!!!! .... FUCK ME BABY!!!" She hissed between moans. He made deeper and harder thrusts inside of her making her squealed and trying to roll off the bed for refuge.

'Remember our pups dick head!!!' I scolded, he's behaving like he didn't remember. Fuck!!

'Shit OK!' Yea he didn't.

With him being distracted, she slid out of his hold and ran down the stairs BUTT NAKED!!!! He growled In frustration.

"NIKI!!! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AT ONCE!!!!" He demanded, which made her giggle even harder.

"YOU WOULD HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST!!!" She giggled running Into the kitchen. He chased her but she was really slick. She ran into the living room and tripped on to the floor. Standing over her he smirked.

"I guess cat and mouse games are over huh?" He tease.

"Hi!" She giggled. Swooping her up, he spanked her ass and flung her on the sofa.

'BE CAREFUL MUTT!!!' I snapped, if he continue like his, I'm taking over.

He turned her around so her stomach was on the cushions and her ass out to the edge. Arching her back, he pulled her hair back so she was looking at him.

"I'll have you screaming my name!!" He slammed I to her, she screamed and moaned. Looking into his eyes, their eyes never separated. Her eyes began to tear and I felt like to make him stop but when I saw her smirking at me I knew she wanted it.

"What's my name mate!" He gave a waring growl

"KITAI!!" OMG stop drawing me into this!

"NO!!" He growled "one last chance. WHAT IS MY NAME!!?" He tighten his grip around her throat while slamming into her.

"ACE!!!!! FUCKING ACE!!!!!. PLEASE LET ME COME!!!!" She begged. He smirked at her and sunk his canines into her shoulder. She screamed in pain, but that scream soon turned into pleasure. "I'M COMING!!! I'M COMING!" She screamed and exploded on him. Soon after he came in her.

"I'm sorry baby" I whispered into her ear while taking her up bridal style upstairs, she curled up in my arms.

"Don't be its OK" she said before drifting off in slumber into my arms.

********

"Ppsstt baby!!" I poked her nose.

"Leave me alone!!!" She whined.

"You have to get up!!"

"Why!!!?"

"Because I brought breakfast!!!" She quickly shot up with a smile.

"What do you have for mama?" She said while rubbing her hands together.. She's such a foody.

"Bacons, eggs, waffles, pancakes and nutella with pickles!!!" Pickles and nutella?? Eww.

"Yummmm!!" She squealed and dug for the nutella and pickles " OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!" Her eyes where wide with excitement.

"Jesus baby take time!!" She was diving in everything on the tray. I was gonna burst out in laughter but the last time I cracked up when she was eating she punched me hard.

"Do you want any!?"

"No that's OK baby eat" I kissed her lips.

"Hey its been awhile since we've been to school you know. Finals are in next month, and graduation is in the next 3 months. Don't you want to graduate little Missy?" Its been a good 4 weeks since school haven't seen our faces, well mine. Liz was suppose to be in last week, and me from last month , I've been so busy.

"Yea I know babe, will go tomorrow" she said while diving into her food.

"You know I'm going to make you my Luna soon. In front of the whole pack" she choked on her food.

"In front of the whole pack!!!? I thought it was in the bed room!!" She's so beautiful. The alpha mark was different from the lower wolf marking. Only the aloha wolf could mark while in public.

"Yes baby, its our tradition. Just to sink your teeth into me and I in you, that's it. Then there's the celebration to introduce you to the pack as my Luna" her face showed so may emotions.

"There's no need to be nervous baby I got you"

Bonus chapter coming up!!!

Thank you all for the support