Chapter Two

Harrys POV

    I was staying Weasley's' house until school started. I was sitting at the table. My mind was thinking about that night. The night I lost my twin. My best friend. My family. I miss him so much, with his ADHD and sea green eyes. His black hair and lopsided grin. We were inseparable up until Voldemort. Luckily, I killed him again that night. I still don't know how he came back after what happened when me and Percy were babies. The magic of the sacrifice still lasted up until then, but it was destroyed after that last encounter. That night.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. I heard Mrs.Weasley open door. "Oh dear. I'm so glad you're finally here. I know who you are and yes, I know who sent you." I heard Mrs.Weasley tell whoever on the door. Who sent this person? And what did she mean by What you are? I was shaken out of my thoughts again when I heard the other person talking.

"Yes, so I was told. Thank you Mrs.Weasley. I am grateful for you opening up you home to me." Said the person at the door. He had an American accent. American? Mrs.Weasley and the stranger walked into the kitchen where I was sitting.

I gasped. The boy looked like me, but he had sea green eyes, was tanner, and just a little taller. He seemed to realize this too. He looks so familiar. "Oh, where are my manners?" Mrs.Weasley said. "Percy Jackson, this is Harry Potter." My eyes widen. Percy? If I thought my eyes were huge, Percy definitely beat me. His eyes were the size of saucers.

"Harry." Percy whispered.

"Percy." I whispered back. I slowly stood up. Suddenly, we rushed towards ecah other. He pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. We stood like this until Mrs.Weasley cleared her throat.

"Do you two know each other?" She asked us. We both nodded at the same time.

"It's been so long." We told her at the exact same time. "Hey. Hey! HEY!" We yelled at each other at the same time still. Now I know why it is so fun for George and Fred to do it. Mrs.Weasley looked so confused. We both looked at her and burst out laughing. Suddenly, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, George, and Mr.Weasley all ran into the kitchen.

"What happened?! Why was there yel-" Hermione started, but stop when she saw Percy. I swear, I think she started drooling.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Percy asked the people who were staring. Which was everyone. Especially the girls. I just laughed. Percy was as oblivious as always.

"Percy, you're an idiot." I told my twin. He turned back at me.

"You sound like Annabeth." He told me.

"Who's Annabeth?" I asked him. I don't know any Annabeth. Of course, we haven't seen each other in nine years. He obviously made new friends.

"She's my girlfriend." My mouth went into the shape of an 'o'. He had a girlfriend? Wow.

"Cool." I told him. We turn back to the group. I don't think they heard our conversation. "Hello?" I asked them, waving my hand in front of them. That seemed to snap them out of their daze.

"So, who is this mom? Ginny asks Mrs.Weasley, blushing.

"Oh, right. This is Percy Jackson. He'll be staying with us until he goes to Hogwarts with you." Mrs.Weasley told everyone. Percy burst out laughing. Everyone stared at him once again.

"Hogsshorts?! What in the name of Hades' is Hogsshorts?!" Percy asked, still laughing.

Ron spoke up. "Bloody hell," Percy cringed when Ron said hell. "It's not Hogsshorts, it's Hogwarts. What is in your head?"

"Kelp." Answered a strangers voice. We all turned towards the doorway. I saw a pretty girl who looked to be about fifteen. She had black spiky hair, with electric blue eyes. She was a little pale, kind of like me. She was wearing black and silver combat boots, ripped black jeans, a black shirt, and a black leather jacket.

Percy ran up to her and gave her a big hug. "I didn't know you were coming! Wait. How did you get here? Why are you here?" My twin asked the girl.

"Gods Kelp Head, lighten up. I wanted to say bye before me and the go to camp." The girl tells Percy. He scowls and then laughs.

"Whatever Pine cone Face. Hey how's life out of a tree going without being around me?" Percy asked 'Pine cone Face'.

The girl punched him on the shoulder. "You're a real idiot Jackson, you know that?" She said.

Percy mocks hurt. "You wound me. You really do." Percy says. The girl mutters something under her breath.

I was quick to get over my shock. "So Percy. Is this Annabeth?" I ask him. The girl and Percy just stare at me for a second, then bust out laughing.

"I really hope she isn't Annabeth, or else I'll be dating my cousin." Percy told me,chuckling. I stare at him.

"Cousin?" I say confused.

A look of realization dawns on his face. "I really am a Seaweed Brain. Harry, I would like you to meet our cousin, Thalia Grace. Thalia, this is my brother, Harry." Thalia walks up to me and puts her hand out.

"Nice to meet you." Thalia tells me. I shake her hand and say the same thing back.

The Weasleys all just looked between me and Percy, still taking in the facts that we are brothers. They still don't even know we're twins. They'll be asking questions for weeks. Oh yay, this will be fun.(Note the sarcasm)