Chapter Four

Thalia's POV

Did Kelp-Head seriously reveal our most hidden secret? Is he really that stupid? Of course not. Right? Uh! I hate you so much Percy!

Nico's POV

Oh my gods! Percy just revealed himself! Why? Is he even aloud? He is an idiot, for sure.

Harry's POV

Did Percy just say his father is a god? But that's not possible. Right? No, our dad is James Potter. Percy is either stupider than I thought or he is playing a prank on us. Right?

Ginny's POV

 Oh my bloody hell! Percy  is so hot! I mean look at those eyes. To be honest, I haven't really been paying attention to anything people are saying. 

Wait. People aren't saying anything. No one is talking at all. 

Weird.

Hermione's POV

Did Percy just say that he is a demigod? 

FINALLY! There will be another demigod around here. It was getting boring having no one to talk to about demigod life. 

Percy's POV

Did I just do that? Yep! 

I opened my mouth to say something but was cut of by a girl with bushy brown hair and eyes the just looked knowledgeable. Oh my gods I've been spending to much time with Annabeth. 

"So you're a demigod?" The girl asked me. I frowned. I hadn't said the word demigod. So how does she know it?

I nodded hesitantly. She squealed and jumped up. "Finally! I need another Half-Blood around here." She told me. Everyone turned to stare at her. She ignored them."My name is Hermione Granger. Daughter of Athena, descendant of Aphrodite." She offered me hand and shook it. 

"Nice to meet you. My girlfriend is a daughter of Athena. But hey, if you're a child of Athena, then how do you have brown hair and brown eyes?"

She rolled her eyes at me. Yep, definitely a daughter of Athena. "It's called magic, stupid. I am blond and have grey eyes. But my curls are a little frizzy." Hermione told me.  That makes sense. She should meet Annabeth.

"So now that everyone is introduced, let's go to Diagon Alley." Said Mrs. Weasley.

Hey, so there is going to be a new character next chapter! Oh, and they will be going to Hogwarts. So if you want to be in my story, just go to the Character Raffle! Bye!!!! 

-Kingdom01