Falling In Love With My Bestfriend❤️

I sit in the studio as I watch my BestFriend of 5 years, make a song called Goosebumps. I think im falling in love with it!

But anyway I came here to tell Travis or rather Jacques that im falling in love with him and tell him how his voice brings lust to my ears and chills down my body. I just dont wanna be BestFriends with him, I wanna be more than thats as you can see.

"Hey Y/N , whats up" said Travis, while he hugged me. At that moment i almost melted.

"Hey Travis, We need to talk." I said feeling nervous as hell!

"About?..." Travis chirp.

"I think that i want to take our relationship to another step." I whined, scared about whats his opinion.

"What do you mean Y/N." Travis Said, looking serious ash.

"I mean, Im in love with you and that i can't stand being away from you. That i love your voice, touch, and most of all you!" I semi yelled.

For about 23secs of silence, Jacques roughly crashed his lips into mine and gripped my ass. And did i like that😏? Hell Yes!

Then we pulled away and he spoke, "Baby, I think i could say the same thing about you."

"So will you be my girl, Y/N?" He said looking serious and I loves when he does that.

"Baby, I'll be damned if i said no." I spoke.

With that being said, he pulled me in and kissed my lips with a smile creeping up on his face. God I Love this man.

Comment below if you want one ppls🌷

Kayla🥀