𝙍𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙝.

(This my Husband y'all like omg. i love this man. YES LOVE ! tf.)

     Today is the 3 anniversary for Me & Rodrick. I have a surprise for himmm & he says he has one for me. Right now it's 3 in the morning. Late right. This is the time normally everyone is up but for me it's finna change. Right now i'm getting dressed , ready for our date. We invite family and friends. Roddy hasn't seen me yet because he's already at the place. He said i have to make a grand entrance. He left a sexy ass dress out for me. It's beautiful.

Roddy spends so much money on me i hate it

Roddy spends so much money on me i hate it. He knows that i can afford my own but he said this is his token of love for me. After i got ready, Nipsey & Lauren picked me up in a Rolls Royce.

"Y/N girllll you look amazingly beautiful." Lauren said. Nip cooed right behind her.

"Lil sis you ugly but you look good lil bro." I mugged him & Lauren did too.

"Thank you Lauren & Nip stfu but thank you." I smiled. After about 5 min we arrived to this big place. Fancy & all y'all. Someone came & helped me out.

As I walked thru the building i looked around. It was amazing. We walked in a huge room where everyone tends to be. Everyone was here. From TI , Lil Baby , QC Label to Mustard, Southside & more. No one notices me yet , so i made my way to Rodrick.

"Man yeah this year been good to me on Crip cu-" he got cut off by me tapping on him.

Roddy p.o.v.

As i was talking to da gang , i got interrupted by somebody tapping me on my shoulder. I turned around & it was my baby girl Y/N. Damn she looked good in what i picked out for her. Looked like she gain some weight but ya know that tells you daddy doin the damn thang. ;)

"Hey baby , thank you & i love the dress." she said rubbing her curves & smiling. She had as hell.

"Cuz you look , wow in that dress bae." i said with a wow expression. She looked up at me a gave me a kiss. Sloppy one at that. ;))

After everybody lingered around it was time for toast N shit. So i went first , tappin on the glass & the shit broke. So i tried again this time tapping soft as hell.

"Ok uhh i would like to make a toast to everyone , thank you for being here & celebrating my 3Y Anniversary with my baby girl." i said pointing & winking at her. She smiled.

"I would also like to say that i am very thankful & happy to be with her for part of my life hoping that it lasts forever. i love every bit of it from the happy times to the tough times. Everything with her is never a dull moment. & because of that-" everyone stood up except her because i decided to propose. She looked around smile faded looking confused & she looked at me with the "What's going on?" look.

"I want to spend the rest of my Crip days with you. Share lifetime moments with you. Have kids with you. Do the nasty nasty foreva with you. Just everything that involves you to be here with me. So with that bein said." I got down on one knee. "Y/N will you please be the Crip of my dreams & marry me?" She had her mouth wide open , stood up & said ...

"Yes yes yes yes yes a thousand times." She jumped up & everyone cheered. The City Girls yelled out "PERIOD bitch!" Now it was time for her to exchange words, she was crying pouring tears.

Y\N p.o.v.

Right now i'm excited & emotional at the same time. He just proposed. I can replay this night all over again. I'm where i wanna be , with the Love Of My Life.

"I uhh- just wanna say thank you guys for everything. i love everything." I couldn't stop crying. "I wanna start by saying Roddy , i love you so much. You brought me out of a state of mind when i thought i couldn't love anymore because of what people in the past did to me. I'm so glad that i'm with you & if i ever pushed you away i'm truly sorry. i just want you to know that i love so much that it's unexplainable. i will forever be your Rough Rida'. Period." i said looking at the City Girls. "Everything you've done for me is completely amazing even though i tell you i got it. You are the most successful person i've met & i love where you're going with your music & just life. i'm so glad that you chose us to tag along with you." I said shedding a couple of tears. Most of everyone didn't catch on but Roddy looked confused.

"Last week i found out that i am 3 months & 2 weeks pregnant. i wanted to tell you but i thought why not save it until tonight. We love you so much. I'll do anything to keep you happy Rodrick . Cheers to Us." I finished. Everyone was full of joy & happy spirits with finding out I was going to be a mother. Roddy & I have been waiting on this moment & now it's becoming true. He approached me.

"Oweee i'm gon be a daddy !!" he said cheesing hard showing his pearly whites. Lil baby & Melly came & approached us along with Jayda & Rihanna. Congratulating us for our bundle of joy & Engagement .

"I love you 4L Mrs. Moore/Ricch." He said. i cheesed so hard kissing him & pulled away.

"I love you more daddy." With that being said i couldn't be more happy to have The Love Of My Life in front of me & My kid tagging along.