Breakdown- Ar'mon

Authors p.o.v.

Out here in Houston, Ar'mon and YN is sitting down enjoying each other's company.

The couple looked really happy and full of love until YN got and call that interrupts their time.
—————————————————
YN pov

"Hello?"

"Hey YN, wyd girl,"  My BestFriend Sincere on the other end of the phone.

"Nun spending time with my babe", I said and looked over to Ar'mon and see him with an irritating face expression, this ain't gone be good.

"Hey sincere, Ima call you back", I said~ we said our goodbyes and when I got off the phone I went to the end of the bed where Ar'mon is.

"Babe whats wrong," I say.

"Get off me!" He yelled(y'all know how he be in nem videos on yt😂)

"Man, What the hell is your problem?!"
I yelled
————————————————
Ar'mon pov

Man I love YN and all but she always on that phone with sincere, we never get no peace and time together, but I'ma bout to break that.

"Mane look bro, you always on the phone! We never get no time together and you act like you don't even care." I  aforementioned (said).

"Look I'm sorry I never ask for those calls, I know we don't get peace and quiet but damn it's not my fault, so calm down nigga!" She yelled.

"Well if you ass will turn that damn phone off then we'll be Gucci, ya think?" I asked rhetorically.

"Look I don't have time for this I'm out." She cried.

At that point I knew I messed up, so if you a real nigga and love yo girl like you say you do, you run after her.

"Wait, wait! YN baby I'm sorry." I say.

She stopped and pause about for 3 secs and turned around and said..

"No I'm sorry, I love you with all my heart but I promise I had nothing to do with Sincere calling me, it was off guard and next time I'll cut my phone off! I just don't want you to be mad." She said with her head down.

I smiled and looked at her.

"Look at me, I could never be mad at this pretty chocolate, I mean look at you😍!" I grabbed her hand and did a whole 360 spend.

"Awwwwwwwwwn I love you sooo much monny." She smiled and aforesaid(said).

"Now come on and get some a this lovin' " I told her😈

She laughed.

Boy I love this girl, she make me melt😝.

I know this is probably boring but the next one I'll try harder!

LongLiveMK ✨❤