Date Night🥀

Y/N pov
Im sitting down watching my fav tv show, Teen Wolf Niggas😂. A minute after that I got a call from my baby Travis.

"Hello." I spoke

"What is your big head ass doin?" He replied.

"Not you so don't worry about it, boo!" I whined.

"Haha, baby I'm just playing but get dressed I'm gonna take you out on a date." He said.

"Awwww, baby really?" I said, amused.

"Yes babe, now getcho ass up and get ready!" He yelled through the phone, omg!

"Damn, ok daddy." I said while biting on my bottom lip.

NOBODY POV
Since Y/N already took a shower, the only thing she had to do was freshen up.

Her outfit 👇🏽

Soon as she got done, she heard her door bell ring

"IM COMING!" She said

When she opened up, it reveals Travis, as soon as he saw her, his jaw dropped.

"Girl you know that you are going to get it tonight." said Travis.

You smiled and replied, "Baby I can't wait."

He came in and kissed you passionately and seductive.

About 5 minutes later you 2 pulled away from each other and smiled.

Later on that night

"Jacq--". He cut you off.

"Don't call me that Y/N." He said glaring at you.

At this moment you had a plan, for tonight that you want it rough😏.

"Jacqu--." He cut you off again and you smirked but you hid it so you wouldn't get caught.

"I said don't fucking call me that." He stared at you with rage in his eyes. Oh boy, you were enjoying the moment.

At the house
Jacques didn't say anything to you on the whole way home and this is when you knew your plan worked.

When you got home you changed to this👇🏽

After you changed you went over to Travis and sat on his lap with both legs on both sides of his waist

After you changed you went over to Travis and sat on his lap with both legs on both sides of his waist. He looked at you with anger but love at the same time but you want more roughness.

"Jacq--." This time you pissed him off BAD.

"Didn't I tell your ass to stop calling me that bitch." He yelled.

You was loving the moment badly. He got so mad that he pushed you off his lap onto the floor. Then he grabbed you by your neck and pinned you against the wall gripping you ass tight.

"Mmm, Jacques that hurts." You whined but your were loving the moment.

"Shut yo ass up, and go to the room...NOW!" He replied, yo ass ran super quick and layed on the bed prepared for whats about to happend.

A couple of seconds later he came in yall's room and grinned in between your legs and you lets out a soft moaned.

"Mm, Jacques." You said

This time he grabbed you by your neck roughly and kissed you. Then he pulled away but you wanted him so badly but you weren't gonna give in quickly.

"Strip, now!" He semi yelled

You took off everything until you were butt booty naked and so did Travis.

When you saw his Jr. your eyes widened.

He got on top of you and kissed you roughly and next thing you he rammed into you.

"AHHHHH!" You screamed but it was in pleasure.

"Shut the hell up." Travis said thrusting in and out and he was going in deep.

"Whats my name?" He said breathless.

"Mmmm, Jacques." You said.

He went faster and deeper and said, "Opps try again."

"Ughh , Daddy, your name is Daddy." You plead.

"You damn right baby." He replied enjoying the moment.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum." You said

"Cum for me." You both released you liquids.

"Ride me now." He said

You got on top and inserted yourself on him, you rode him as your was enjoying it.

"Ahhhh, Jacques." He smacked your ass hard and you whined.

"Mm, im sorry Daddy." You whined about to shed a tear.

"Shut the fuck up and take this dick." He grunted and you smiled.

He smacked you ass and you whined again pleading for mercy but that wasn't happening.

"Goddammit daddy, i said sorry." You cried.

"Im gonna cum." He said.

"Me too daddy." You said

You both released your juices and You jumped down to lay down on the bed out of breath.

"I love you, Y/N." Travis said

"Baby, I love you too" You spoke.

And within minutes you fell asleep on his chest.

Requests are opened!✔️

Kayla🥀