8: The Trip And Crazy Bus Ride!

"OKAY. HERE WE are," my mom warned as we parked on the school's parking lot. It was 4 in the morning and I was too lazy to get off the seat. My mom unlocked the doors and I walked to the backseat to grab my bags. I had two bags and a pillow with me. My mom hugged me tight and said, "Behave and don't go to bed late!" I laughed and nodded.

My mom left and I headed to the crowd of students near the bus. "Want help?" Jason appeared next to me. He was carrying bags too so I denied. "So do you want to be my roommate?" He asked. I had no other male friend so I agreed. "Yeah," I said and he smiled. "Also, I wanted to say sorry," Jason apologized. "What for?" I asked him. "For wanting to take your virginity like a desperate guy, remember?" He said. "Oh, it's alright," I said with a smile to let him know that it was okay. "I wanted to know if I was actually gay that night. But don't get me wrong, I do like you!" He explained to me as we were at the corner of the bus. "So you just wanted to experiment with me?" I asked him. "No, no, no!" He said and I laughed. "It was a joke, Muscle guy," I said to him as I pat his back. Holly was already inside the bus when I walked in after leaving my bags down on the compartment underneath the bus. I only carried my pillow and blanket.

"Too early, ha?" She said with a smile. "Yep," I laughed as I sat next to her. She gave me the side of the window cause she said she hates when the sun wakes her up by hitting her face. "Whose going to be your roommate?" Holly asked. "Jason," I say with a smile. Holly winked at me and I laughed. "Is Kentsen far?" I asked Holly. "A bit. That's the reason we had to come early and because we have to pack our things," she explained. "I'm excited," I said. "And I'm tired so goodnight," Holly quickly added, she got comfortable and laid her head on her pillow.

Everyone on the bus was asleep, including Mr. Riley and Mrs. Hansen. I did sleep for a bit, but then woke up when everyone was still asleep. The sun was barely rising when I opened my eyes. The road had many green hills that were beautiful. It's seemed like only me and the bus driver were awaken. After two hours, everyone started to wake up and mainly because the jocks from the back started making noise. Holly and I sat in the middle of the bus so we could hear them from behind.

"Ugh. My neck hurts," Holly complained. I laughed. "Well, that happens when you sleep in a bad position and I could almost swear it looked like your neck was twisting as the exorcist," I said and she hit my arm jokingly. I laughed. "Who wants sex in the back?" A jock yelled. Hands started raising and whistling began. "Greg! Behave!" Mrs. Hansen warned. She stood up and gave him the look, but standing was a bad idea because the bus hit a bump making her jump back and roll down the mini stairs near the door. Her dark dress falling over her revealing her white, grown-up diapers. Her face hit the door and everyone started laughing except for Mr. Riley.

When we arrived to Kentsen the city was wild. The buildings were high and big. "Finally!" Holly yelled and everyone cheered. The college had many big houses surrounding the main building and it seemed like a small town. Buses from other schools were also arriving to the main building.

We got our things down and walked into one of the big houses. We all sat on the couches as a college student walked in. "Hi, everyone. I'm Zack and we want to welcome y'all to Kentsen College cause I know the ride was tiring. Anyways, I want Lakeville students to come first," the college student said. We walked to a smaller room and he started talking. "I want y'all to get in pairs of two with the same gender," Zack instructed. I walked to Jason and he grabbed my hand. We gave our names and he handed us a key which was actually a card with the room number.

"This is going to be awesome!" Jason shouted when we walked to our dorm room.

*

A trip!
Please like and comment!
:)