Chapter 35 - James

I set her back on her feet right in front of my bed, my hands caressing her rosy cheeks, my mouth indulging in the passion that lies in her kisses. Even if I wanted to, I can't stop claiming what is mine, what has been mine since the very moment I became her boss. I didn't know it then, though. But I know it now. She belongs to me and God have mercy on that poor soul who will try to take her away from me.

"Mmmh." Her fingers make me moan as they begin toying with the buttons of my shirt. Almost hesitantly, she unbuttons the top one, then stops to wait for my reaction. Oh, Baby, as if I'm going to stop you.

"Take it off," I mumble, my voice so hoarse I have trouble believing it is actually mine.

Her eyes take on a mysterious glow as she stares at me, taking me in. And then - Jesus, I'm definitely not prepared for what she does now. Her hands grab the nape of my neck, pull me down to her almost roughly to make me meet her longing kisses. I'm absolutely flustered by the fierceness of her desire to touch me, to kiss me, but moreover, I'm thrilled. Knowing that my beautiful, sexy assistant harbors so much passion for me is an incredible turn on.

As if to emphasize that fact, she suddenly makes short work of the buttons on my shirt. A few rips and they spring into every direction.

Man, she's got me so hard now I can barely stand it. I shrug off that white piece of fabric, my tongue playing with hers, and grab her ass. I need to feel her body, I need her to feel what she does to me.

And she does. A sigh so wantingly vibrates through her throat when she feels my lust for her, while her fingertips explore my bare chest, accidentally scratching it with her nails. The thrills this is giving me are too much. The fucking dress has to go. Now.

It takes me a mere second to find the zipper and I pull it down. With a quiet rustling noise the fabric slides to the floor, pooling around her feet.

Good Lord, she is stunning. No bra, no nothing, just a g-string and her high heels. I take a step back to look at that unbelievably gorgeous sight in front of me. Her breasts are definitely more than a handful. Much more. And so fucking firm.

She blushes under my admiring gaze. And gone is the passionate girl who knows what she wants; shy and insecure Miss Lewis has just taken her place again. What the hell happened?

"Are you pleased with me?" she asks with a hint of fear in her voice.

Fear of what? That I don't like her body? She's kidding, right?

"How can you ask that?" I shake my head in confusion. "Isn't it obvious that I'm more than pleased?"

My hands reach out for her waist and I pull her close. I bury my face into her neck, deeply inhaling the scent of lavender and chamomile I've grown to love so much.

I can feel soft, warm fingers gently running through my hair. A breathy sigh reaches my ear so sweetly, it's so enticing that my lips involuntarily make contact with the velvet skin of her neckline.

She sighs again, louder this time, and I take this as a cue to continue my exploration. The vein right underneath my mouth pulsates wildly, as I begin to place tender kisses along its route. Autumn's hands slide from my hair down to my shoulders where she just holds on to me. It's almost a death grip, as if she needs to hold on to something so she won't fall. In any other situation, it would surely be quite painful, but now I do not mind at all. No. I want her to hold on to me with everything she has, and I don't want her to let go. Ever.

I can't control myself any longer. It's over. Rien ne va plus. No turning back from here; not that I would want to anyway. My kisses become more intense, tugging at her skin, my tongue tasting the sweetness of her milky skin. More; I want more of her, want to taste more of her, want to give her more, want to take more. And she is just too willing to comply. As my lips travel up to her chin, approaching her sinful mouth, she parts her lips, awaiting me to claim her.