daddy so rough.

" Ha! Ahh! " The moans cut in the silence that surrounded the room. Lance whimpered shaking lightly,  he tried to stay on all fours,  who could stay in one position when there are the cock rings inside him and a hot daddy that is about to shove himself dryly inside his entrance,  just thinking of that made lance's heart pound in excitment. " Da-ah daddy " Lance silently begged Shiro to go faster " Mm baby boy, so tight and cute " Shiro nibbled on his ear and earned a soft whimper from lance. Shiro was absolutely turned on , he felt himself go hard inside lance,  almost spliting him into half  " DADDY!!  " Lance's scream made Shiro lose himself and break lance at any point.

Lance's POV
I think I am spliting into halves. Shiro is being so rough I can't take this more. I felt myself being turned around and shoved to bed. Shiro looked at me with lustful eyes and I swore I could've seen a smirk on his face,  the next thing I felt was his cock in my mouth I almost gagged on it but I tried to adjust the size,  I started sucking at it. I could see that Shiro was getting turned on with every moan I was making.
I decided to play with his body as soon as I did that he shoved himself inside me pounding inside me , I screamed and moaned loudly,  I could feel blood trickling down to my leg,  my eyes widen but didn't dare to speak at all,  Shiro kept thrusting inside me , he licked nt blood and purred,  it was kind off cute.

I felt my releasing near and held on Shiro's shoulders tighter than ever Shiro smirked watching his lance squirm and shut his eyes at the feeling of these rings so he decided to take them off me. When he said " cum " in his demanding voice, I shot my release out shameful that it won't stop   for a while I kept on Cumming and Cumming until the last drop. " mmhm. Such a good boy lance " I could feel the world around me and I closed my eyes falling in deep slumber..