Asking for forgiveness

Allura POV
Well..  Here we go,  keith laying on my lap crying,  I never seen him like this before,  it broke my heart and burned them to ashes,  Keith who always helped me and comforted me is now.. Laying on my lap crying. I hugged the boy tightly rubbing his back. He kept mumbling that lance won't love him anymore, I felt very sad,  I wish to do something to stop his pain. I kept hugging him tightly rocking him until he fell asleep. I needed to do something for lance and keith,  maybe Shirogane would listen to me. I put keith on bed and exited my chambers.
Shiro POV
I watched lance sleeping on my bed, he had a lot today. Keith.. Had to calm down he was about to rape lance in any moment. I had to keep an eye out for him. I don't want to lose both of them. Lance cooed softly against me,  it was really cute to see lance's figure sleeping. I heard some soft footsteps. I knew it was allura,  the door opened automatically and I smiled " Is something wrong allura?  Can't you sleep?  " She smiled at me and gestured towards the door. I quickly understood and followed her outside.
" Shirogane.. " She said with a voice full of concern,  her shoulders dropped I could tell that her blue eyes were worried " Shirogane.. Lance and keith need to talk. It can't go on like this,  you're Keith's brother and I can't stand seeing them like this. Please shieogane. " She pleaded me. I put my hands in her shoulders,  she lifted her head and I gave her an assuring smile " I'll talk to keith " her eyes gleamed in happiness and nodded.

Keith's POV
I was awake by soft shaking. Being me I was a light sleeper so I woke up  to see Shiro in front my face. I was ashamed to look at brother. Shiro surprised me by a hug I cried again hugging back. " I am sorry nee I am sorry nee.. So sorry " Shiro kept hugging me more " It's okay keith. I can't stay mad at you. You're my own family that I have. " I cried louder as he kept comforting me " that's not true. I am alone. " Shiro kissed my head " Keith that's not true. You have me I am your family I am your brother " Shiro's words struck me and I cried more. " you need to apologize from lance now. Come on Keith " I nodded and exited the room I was about to go to lance but something pounced on me,  I looked down and saw lance hugging me crying I was surprised and shocked " I am sorry keith I love you Keith I love you Keith. " I was taken back when lance smashed our lips in a kiss.
Shiro and allura grinned at us,  we group hugged again. It felt really great

No POV
lance,  keith and shiro laid in shiro's bed. Lance snuggled close to them the two siblings chuckled " We love you lance " Lance smiled in response.

…………
Sakura : Sorry for not posting and this is chapter is an apology for keith. See you soon. ❤