Happy birthday lance !!

[[ So well. This chapter is a special chapter,  cause lance's birthday I waited for the day but someone is cheeky enough that she can't wait. 😝 well it's tommorow so mew. Have fun reading. 😂 ]]

……………

The morning on 28th July. Our certain lovely paladin lance's birthday. Allura and pidge went shopping in the space mall.

<< It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want too
Cry all I want too
I'll cry until the candles burn this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flame >>
Allura and pidge looked around the mall for some decorations " yay!  I found a gallon package " pidge chripped happy, glad that the space mall has everything in it. " Hehe yea,  I am glad they have birthday decorations too " Allura smiled going to the cashier paying the price for the things.

Back to the palace! 
Lance's POV
I woke up feeling two bodies squinsh into me. I opened my eyes to see 4 pairs of purple eyes looking at me,  I wanted to scream but I realized it was only Keith and Shiro. I heard them chuckle and kiss each sides of my cheeks I blushed deep red " Happy birthday baby " I giggled and hugged them {{ Lance so cute!!}}
They gave me a blue wrapped up box I opened it in excitement I saw something.. Blue?  I took it off it was a sweater!!  I hugged it tightly giggling , Shiro and keith got jealous. I swear they did!! 

Keith and Shiro's POV
" Bad sweater!!  " We screamed in union,  lance laughed at us,  We chuckled to each other and tackled lance to bed. Lance squealed and looked at us,  we began undressing him from his clothing,  seeing the beauty skin behind these clothing, I (( Keith))  trailed kisses on his neck and chest,  I watched him arch and moan for more,  I smirked and kept kissing on his body. Lance's hand reached out for Shiro and held his shirt " Ahh please " Both of us chuckled and entered him , one from infront aks the other from backwards. We watched lance scream and moan in pain and pleasure. Poor baby couldn't take both of us inside him. We kept on thrusting inside him without preparing him. Lance cummed on the bed sheets with some blood covering the cum.

Allura POV
poor little brother. I shook my head giggling and kept preparing the room with pidge and Hunk. " Is this good? " I asked the two of them while I was attaching the decorations. Hunk gave me a thumbs up " Nice " I smiled and watched pidge trying to reach the ceiling to attach the balloons " Curse my shortness!! " I giggled and watched Hunk help her. I jumped off the ceiling and put the cake on the table putting everything in set. Now it was time for the birthday boy to show up,  I turned off the siren Keith and shiro ran to the room holding lance I heard lance screaming " Waah "

Lance POV
Zarkon is attacking!!  I thought as I heard the siren while shiro and Keith were holding me running. Oh boy why on my birthday

<< Maybe it's a cruel joke on me whatever whatever.
Just means there is  way more cake for me. Forever forever >>

No POV
Keith and shiro opened the door letting me down,  lance stepped inside the room seeing the lights were off ,  he tried reaching for the lights to them them on,  as  lance did birthday cracks popped on his face " HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANCE " Lance's tears streamed on his face,  his friends didn't forget about his birthday,  he felt so happy and bear hugged all of them.
Presents were given,  cake was eaten and our paladins were in sober,  well not all of them Allura didn't like to drink wine,  so hunk,  pidge,  lance,  shiro and keith were drunk.
" Phoooo. Thisssss isss life " pidge had red face,  she kept hiccuping. Keith was crawling around the room with lance on his back (( Sorry keith!!)) 

That late night , Keith and Shiro were laying on bed,  lance crawled on top of them and smirked they looked so peaceful he kissed there cheeks as soon he did that,  Keith and Shiro tackled him pinning him down " Ahh " Lance felt his hands raised up and being tied , blindfold over his eyes, he was held up highly in the air,  legs spread to the point that they hurt. Shiro and Keith didn't give lance time to adjust and entered him both cocks slapping on lance. Lance screamed loudly making a fist with his hand,  it hurts but there is pleasure in it. " Ahh gaaah. " Shiro and Keith were turned up with these screams,  they kept going on thrusting inside him , lance felt he was on the edge but it didn't come out. He felt a metal thing slid inside him he arched not wanting it to be in him, " Do you know what happens to bad boys lance. ?" Shiro chuckled and slapped his ass earning a loud scream from lance as the cock ring was slipped in him by Keith. Lance shievered as the cold metal was around his insides
" Ahhh " Lance's moans circled the room as keith was thrusting inside him , he felt full as they were inside him. Shiro and Keith kept on going earning more moans and screams from lance to the point of breaking his skin. Keith bit his neck leaving a mark while shiro took the cock ring off sucking the cum off as lance was cummimg.
" Mm.. You're so delicious lance " Lance blushed and arched back not trusting his words. He felt his was utied and fell on bed,  Keith and shiro laid next him and kissed his neck from each sides " Happy birthday lance "

…………
Sakura * breathing hard * oh man oh man OH MAN. Okay that was done. Breathe breathe.
Don't forget to vote and comment. See ya ~