Chapter 2

I finally calmed down and the female doctor had entered back into my room, she had introduced her self as Doctor Hani and asked if I was feeling any pain, I shook my head and tried to speak but my voice wasn't coming out.

Why?

I pointed towards my eye and throat, she explained that while falling down the cliff I had hit my face against the cliff so they were trying to fix any damage that was cause to ensure that I could still see through my eye. She also explained that because I had swallowed a large of water and was in a coma that my body wasn't used or ready yet since it had been strained and not used for a while.

Doctor Hani explained that until I was able to speak I can use a white board to speak. I took it from her hands and immediately wrote down 'Where are my friends?' I turned the white board around and showed her, she read the message and looked at me and replied that "they have just finished some tests so we'll be bringing them to this room to share with you". I lowered the white board feeling relieved that they were still alive with me.

"So while your waiting I'm going to bring some food for you" Doctor Hani said enthusiastically before leaving the room, she shut the door and the room became silent except the sound of a drip every couple seconds I looked up to see a drip connected to my arm, hmm? Why didn't I notice that earlier?

I enjoyed the peace and quiet it gave me time to think, but the worse thing about it is that it allowed me to think since it caused me to remember and to questions certain things such as: is he and my so called mother arrested? Are they searching for us? What if they find us and kidnap us and kill us or worse keep us prisoners and continuously rape and torture us? I felt my breathe become shallo and tried to get rid of the thoughts trying ignore what I had just thought, but I couldn't help thinking what if.