Chapter 5

I tied the places of my shoes dressed and ready to go to our new 'home'.

"Ready to go" Mrs Turner asked softy.

Mr and Mrs Turner both left out the door and we followed right after on the way out we saw doctor Hani and thanked her for everything she had done for us.

We walked to their car and sat at the back Mr Turner in the passenger side and Mrs Turner in the driving seat. They turned the heater on and began to drive.

Sat in silence with music quietly playing in the background while we looked at the scenery.  The ride felt long and short but it gave us time to think and the silence that we needed.

"Okay" Mr Turner exclaimed as he slammed the door after Mrs Turner parked the car and what I'm guessing is their home.

They promised that we would go shopping for new clothes since the only clothing we had was the ones we were wearing and they were a size too big.

They guided us through the house and into one big bedroom with three beds.

"Normally we would let you all have your own rooms. But we felt that you all would be more comfortable sharing a room" Mr Turner said. We said thank you and they left us to become comfortable.

We looked around the room and saw three beds,three small closets and a door that happened to connect to a bathroom. We could also lift the beds explaining why the closets weren't that big.

"What do you guys think?" Crystal asked.

"Well it better than what I had before" I answered Jai nodded in agreement.