Chapter 16: La Push

It was now time for us to go to La Push.

We had just parked close to the beach and was standing with Gossip Bitch, Angela and Dead Mice girl aka Isabella.

"Phoenix. How are you not cold?" Jessica aka Gossip Bitch asked me, wrapping a blanket closer around her.

"Runs in the family. It's like we can't get cold at all." I lied easily.

She just nodded.

Some of the Rez boys came over to us and apparently Dead Mice girl know one of them.

They are named Jacob, Embry and Jared.

I tuned out their boring conversation.

"Hey Nix, wanna go cliff diving?" Ty asked.

"Do you even need to ask." I laughed, before walking with them to the cliffs.

Two Rez dudes were already standing there.

I took of my clothes, showing my bikini and handed Jack my clothes.

I know he don't like to jump from the cliffs like this.

"Are you going to jump or just stand there like idiots?" I asked, walking towards them.

"Why do you care?" The one who looked like a hothead asked back.

"Because I'm actually going to jump. So if you're not going to, you can move out of my way." I sassed.

They looked a little shocked, but took some steps back.

I started to run towards the end of the cliff and jumped.

I did a triple salto and a flip in the air, before crashing with the waves.

I took a deep breath of water, feeling power flowing through my veins.

I used the water to make a big splash when I jumped out of the water and landed graceful on the beach.

"That was awesome!" Angela exclaimed, when I got over to them to grab a towel.

The others just stared at me in shock.

I grabbed some dry clothes and ran into the forest to change.

When I got back, it was time to go home.

I sat in the passenger seat in Dom's Jeep, reading the new Harry Potter book.

This was one of the best books in Harry Potter. A little confusing, but still.

When we got home, I just went to my room to sleep.

Words: 366