Chapter 18: The Truth

Jasper put an arm around my shoulders and guided me into the restaurant after Edward and Bella.

We sat down on the table and Bella and I looked through the menu.

When the waitress came up, I knew she was a slut and she tried to flirt with both my brother and Jasper.

I let out a low, but hateful growl at her, making Edward and Jasper look at me. Her feelings and thoughts were disgusting.

She asked us what we wanted to eat and drink.

Bella chose Pepsi Max and mushroom ravioli and I chose Dr. Pepper and pasta bolognese.

She finally walked away and Bella, Edward and Jasper started to talk.

Eddie boy told her that he could read everyone's mind, except her.

"What about Phoenix?" Bella asked, glancing over at me.

"Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't. It's like she decide if I should read her thoughts or not." He told her, giving me a secret smile.

A couple of days ago I had met up with Eddie in the forest and we told each other our powers.

I also told him my siblings gifts and what Lina is and how she was 'created' you could call it.

He was in awe.

"And you can feel others emotions?" Bella asked, turning to my mate.

"Yeah. It's quite a problem sometimes to deal with everyone's emotions and then mine. Like an example I could tell you what all the humans here feels." Jazz explained.

"Lust, lust, anger, sadness, lust, lust, confusion and happiness." He said, ending at me.

Just so you know, Bella is confusion.

She nodded.

Then the slut... I mean, waitress came up to us with our food and drink. She asked the boys one more time if the boys wanted anything to eat,before walking away.

Thank god, the she-devil is gone.

I know that while this is happening, Zack is taking Alice Cullen out on a date.

He came home yesterday really, really happy.

He told us he was taking his mate out to a cliff to watch the stars at 9 p.m.

He also made sure Bells would help him with the weather.

He deserved some alone and bonding time with his mate.

When we were done eating, the boys started to argue a little about who was going to pay the bill.

When I had enough of their arguing, I just payed it myself.

I stood up and walked out of the restaurant with Jasper.

Suddenly the waitress came running out after us with Jaspers jacket.

"Sir, you forgot your jacket. And my shift is over. If you want, you can come with me." The waitress, named Tiffany, said in a sexy voice.

After Jasper grabbed his jacket, I took a step in front of him.

"Fuck off, bitch! As you can see he already has a girlfriend, so don't even try. You're just a slut who thinks she can get every man that she wants. Well you know what? You can't! Now leave us alone!" I yelled at her.

She walked away with a shocked expression, muttering that she would get me back.

As if.

When I turned to face Jasper, his face was a mix of shock, happiness and proud.