DISCONTINUED

Hello, it's me again. It's been a long time, I'm aware. As most of you have read the title you can already guess what this is about. It is with a heavy heart that I officially announce this book as discontinued.

Thank you all so so much for reading and enjoying this and the previous book, it means the world to me. The decision to end this book wasn't easy and has been something I've contemplated for a couple of weeks now before deciding that it is probably for the best. I have been trying since 2020 to update this story, but I couldn't manage to.

With the pandemic and school work to focus on, plus my deteriorating mental health I found myself unable to have the energy to think of something new for this story. I had an open draft that I would try to continue writing, but it did not happen.

I found myself losing the enjoyment I had in writing this story which made getting back to it much harder as well. Knowing that there are people out there waiting for an update didn't help the feeling of guilt either.

I am very sorry for not being able to finish this, but I need to continue focusing on putting myself and my health first. This does not mean I will quit writing. I have plans to try continue with my on-going books as well as many ideas for new ones as well, just not this one.

Thank you all one last time for all the appreciation and love you have shown this story over the years.

With love, my little bats.

~ Phoenix_Cullen ~