NOTE

Hi there!  Sorry I've been MIA over the past few years-- I got a huge writers block when it came to this story and realized that I really had no idea where I wanted it to go.  After taking some time away from it, I have decided that I am no longer going to be updating it here on Wattpad.  I do, however, still like the story line and the characters, and I have many ideas for where I want things to go, so I'm going to start treating it like a normal novel I would writer rather than something to be posted online chapter by chapter.  That being said, I will be changing the status to "completed."  I know, I stopped with a cliff hanger-- I guess you'll just have to buy the novel when it comes out in the futureto find out what happens ! ;) 

If you enjoyed reading "Voodoo Masters" and would like to see some more of my work, I recently came back into the world of Wattpad and have been posting new stories. I have one completed piece that is a short story about Spider-Man, one ongoing story about The Vampire Diaries, and another ongoing piece about a young man who hunts down serial killers.  I'm very proud of all of them so far and cannot wait to continue writing and posting! If you check out these new works leave some votes and comments and I'll respond to as many as I can! 

I'm very excited for the future of my Wattpad account and hope you'll stick with me through all the new, fun stuff!

~RW