Chapter 11

"I'm not an object, Damon," I say coolly.

He stares into me, looking back and forth as if trying to decide which of my eyes to keep contact with.

"Well obviously not; you're a human being Scar, I presumed you would've already known this." He replies with a smirk, still holding me against the tree.

My eye twitches in aggravation, "You know what I mean!"

"I'm afraid I don't love."

"Well then let me spell it out for you: I'm not yours to boss around."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are," he says slowly, "You owe me, remember?"

A sheet of realization falls over me as I recall his words--'you owe me, big time'. I close my eyes and swear under my breath. He did in fact save me, and I do owe him.

"I'm confused, what are you implying by 'yours'?" I ask.

"I thought this was self-explanatory."

When I don't respond, he huffs and continues.

"You are mine and mine alone. We are not 'dating', but you are not allowed to be with anybody else, at all."

I roll my eyes at his insufferable response. His jaw tightens as his eyes become smoky.

"And you'll stop that too."

"What? Rolling my eyes at you?" I ask in disbelief. Can he be more demanding?

"Yes. You'll regret it if you don't."

"Regret it?" I ask and burst out laughing, "You're so full of shit!"

While laughing, I look him dead in the eyes, and roll mine deliberately. Who the hell does he think he is anyway?

His green eyes darken, and at first he looks angry. But, the corner of his lip quirks up into a smirk and he clicks his tongue disapprovingly.

"Clearly, I'll have to demonstrate."

"Demonstrate?"

Then, his lips are on mine.

His grip on my wrist tightens while he holds my face in place. His body presses against mine, trapping me between him and the tree behind me. His lips crash into mine in a forceful but skilled manor. My eyes widen and I don't know how to react. I don't kiss back at first, but, gradually, I begin to find myself melting into his embrace. My eyes flutter shut as I guiltily respond to his attack.

I can feel Damon smirk against my lips when he senses my surrender. He kisses with a sensual rhythm, but hungrily, as if he's been waiting his whole life to do this. I follow his lead while he takes control. He eventually let's go of me and places his elbows against the tree on either side of my face, resting his clenched fists directly above my head. I take this opportunity to knot my fingers into his loose waves of hair. It's quite softer than it looks, and I'm distracted momentarily by it.

I'm quickly brought back, though, when I feel Damon lightly tug on my bottom lip, sending shivers down my spine. He pulls back and I can't help the disappointed look on my face. He must notice it because his face transforms into a look of arrogant satisfaction.

"Eager are we now, White?"

"Shut up."

I look to my right in a lame attempt to hide my reddening cheeks. He leans in and nuzzles my neck, nipping behind my ear. I gasp, and his lips travel to my ear.