Chapter Twenty-Seven

Hola! I hope you're enjoying my crappy writing! Seriously, why do you guys read this junk???

***

Chapter twenty-seven

The moment we stepped inside, all eyes were on us.

Some girls with distaste, most guys with desire.

I furrowed my eyebrows quizzically as my gaze flickered from person to person.

Suddenly a blonde stumbled out from the crowd, her arms hanging loosely around her date.

He honestly looked like he had been forced there, and would do anything to leave.

"Ugh, I can't believe you're still with her Alex. She's trash compared to people like us." She scoffed, eyeing me in distaste.

I felt a pang of hurt push through my chest as my heart dropped to my stomach.

What did I expect though? I knew they all hated me; I was dating their idol.

Alex tensed up beside me as ice and fury shot through his veins, making him angrier with every passing second.

"Back of Keeley, before I make you regret talking to me." He growled, taking a threatening step closer.

I heard her whimper as she took a slight step back.
She masked over her fear with a thick layer of arrogance and confidence.

I rolled my eyes, struggling to contain my laughter over how pathetic she was.

"Oh really. You wouldn't really hit me, would you Alex?" Keeley smirked, crossing her arms over her chest.

He pulled his fist back, ready to hit, but I grabbed his forearm.

"It's not worth it Alex. Just leave it." I sighed, blinking back the tears that threatened to spill.

***

"May I have this dance?" Alex winked flirtatiously, holding his hand out for me to take.

I chuckled, grabbing his hand and nodding.

He led me over towards the dance floor, catching me each time I tripped in my heels.

He placed both hands on my hips, and I put my hands on his shoulders as we swayed effortlessly to the soft beat of the music.

"I'm glad highschool ended like this. I mean, we've had our ups and downs, but things have fallen pretty well into our favor." Alex admitted, staring contently into my eyes, the ghost of a smile forming on his lips.

I nodded, agreeing silently with every word that had just come out of his mouth.

***

2 weeks later...

Ashton and Alex finally made up; the boys and us have only grown closer.

Mine and Alex's relationship has only grown stronger, and most likely, impossible to break.

I finally could look into the mirror and smile.

Mom has switched to a part time job and I picked up a part time job, that way she can be home more with me.

She's grown to like Alex a lot, and keeps trying to push him into marrying me, which in turn makes me want to slap her.

Life isn't perfect, and it never will be; all you can do is focus on being content. And right now, that's exactly what I am...content.

***

This was really short, but it was the last chapter :'( there will most likely be an epilogue out soon, and I will probably have a new book out just as soon.

Thanks for being supportive with this book!

Byeeeee!