Epilogue

Hey, time for the epilogue, so be prepared to cringe and cry all at the same time XD

***

Epilogue

Alex's hand was holding mine, our fingers laced together.

We were walking across the beach, the sand covering our bare feet.

He had insisted we come here for our two year anniversary.

I couldn't help but wonder when he was going to propose.

Noah had gotten married and the other two had girlfriends.

For some reason when I thought about it, I smiled. We were all grown up. Time flies.

We were around half-way across the beach when I noticed a sentence in the sand made up of sea shells.

I squinted so I could read the words and gasped when I saw what they said: Will you marry me?

My eyes widened and I slapped a hand over my mouth.
I spun on my heel and looked down at Alex who was on one knee with a black velvet box in his hand.

He pulled it open and the diamond sparkled in the setting sun.

"Will you, Violet, marry me? I'm not great with speeches, but I do know that my life would be so much better if I knew you were going to be in it forever." He smiled nervously, scratching the back of his neck with his free hand.

I nodded, the lump in my throat not allowing me to speak.

He slid the ring on my finger before standing up and pulling me into a hug.

There was a crowd that had formed around us, they were clapping and cheering, which made our smiles widen.

Keep holding on, because things get better, and my life is living proof of that ♡

***

There was the epilogue. This book is officially finished 😭

Thanks for bearing with me...

BYEEEE!