Author's Note

©Copyright, A.A 2014.

All rights reserved to Taming [A Muslim Story].

All characters, chapters, events, prologues, epilogues and plots are all original, and all my work. Some of the events were inspired by TRUE events. Any attempt to copy/reproduce this work will be defying the rules and will be permanently taken down. Do NOT try to steal this story in any way.

If you like this book, please show some support by voting and commenting.

And just to be ware, I'm not trying to be racist or discriminal in any way. Please don't accuse me of doing things I didn't do. I am just trying to deliver a message about what is going on in our lives. Thank you for understanding. 

PS: This story contains way too many profanities and acts of violence, so it is rated PG-13. It's also written in third person POV, because I can only express the feelings well using this method. I'm sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Thank you for taking the time to check out this book. I have done my best to get rid of any typos, but nothing is just that perfect, unless it's officially published. I wrote this book two year ago. I was really young and a sucker for cliche plot lines. I don't agree with many of the elements I have used along the pace of the story. There are a lot of parts that make no sense at all. I'm not as proud of it as I was when it was completed. But it won a Watty award, which is something to be said.