Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Max's POV

Where am I?

Why can't I see anything?

What's happening to me?

My eyes are open but I can't see anything.

"Max?" someone says my name.

I look around trying to find the one who said my name? his voice sounds so familiar, I know I have hear it before.

A sense hit my nose and I knew it belonged to my mate, my mate came back, I start to follow that sense, wondering where will it lead me?

"Max! max! help me!" my mate shouted.

"Where are you??!!"

Where is he?

Why can't I see him?

I start to run faster and faster, my mate is in danger but I can't find him.

His small body hit mine hard and it sent tingles through my body, making my heart beat faster.

His small hands were wrapped around my waist hugging me, I hugged him back tightly not wanting to let go of him. I rubbed my hands around his back trying to relax him.

I nuzzled my nose on his neck, his smell was driving me crazy, how did I miss this?

Suddenly his body was pulled away from mine but I didn't let him go.

"MAX!! NO MAX DONT LET THEM TAKE ME!!" he screamed, his hands were still on my waist.

"IM.......NOT.....LETTING......YOU.....GO.....AGAIN!!" I pull him towards me.

I'm not going to let him go, I'm not going to let anyone take him away from me, he is mine and mine forever.

They were pulling him harder but I didn't let him go, his right hand slipped off my waist.

"NO....MAX!!! please don't let them take me away" he whimpers.

His body was pulled away from me, hot tears were running down my cheek, his screams filled my ears, then everything went silent.

"TEDDY!!!

TEDDY!!

TEDDY!

Teddy, I love you!"

.

I woke up sweating, my heart was beating fast, my head was spinning, my body was all in pain.

"Max, are you okay?"

I looked over to my side, my mother was sitting on a chair holding my hand and my father was looking out my window.

"I'm fine....."

She nods and smiles, still holding my hand.

After minutes of silence my father started to talk but his eyes were still looking out of the window.

"Why did you reject your mate and then all of a sudden you wanted to apologise to him" he asked in a dangerous voice.

I gulped "I wasn't thinking right, my brain was mixed up and I was shocked....i didn't know what to do......and I though if I reject him it will be the better for both of us....but it wasn't...I never thought rejecting my mate can do this to me.....father I regret rejecting my mate and I wanted to make things right for all of us but I was to late"

My father sighed and turned around so he can face me " I asked our pack if they knew where they went, but they didn't"

My eyes stared to fill with tears and I started to cry, I just lost my hope of finding my mate, how will I find him now?

Pain was all I could feel, why am I so stubborn? why did I reject my mate? why was I not thinking? why am I like this?

I just want to lay here and die, what's the purpose of living if you don't have a mate?

I can never forgive myself for what I done, I just want to see ted one more time, just one more time, to tell him how sorry I was and how stupid I was for not thinking straight.

I close my eyes slowly as my head started to hurt, I wish I could just die.

.

I walk past all the students who were staring at me, with wide eyes.

I sigh and ignore them, I walk towards my locker and surprisingly no girls were standing next to it, finally no girls can annoy me because I'm not in the mood.

"How are you feeling?" kris asked me as he leaned on a locker.

"I hate that question why do you people keep asking me that?" I snapped at him and slammed my locker close.

"Calm down man, I didn't mean it" he waved his hand in defence.

I sigh "I'm sorry, it's just...im not in the mood of talking"

Kris nodded understanding what I meant, both of us walk to our first period.

.

Teddy's POV

"Come on ted, we are here" my mother shook me awake.

"What!!!?" I whine, removing her hands away from me.

"Get up, don't you want to see our new house"

I jumped and looked out of the window, my eyes widen, oh my god, oh my god.

"OH MY GOD" I scream and got out of the car as fast as I can.

Right in front of me is a beautiful house, the front yard was full of flowers, all kind of different flowers.

My mother threw me the keys and I quickly went to open the door, and started to explore the house.

It was perfect for us, it had one kitchen, one living room, two bathrooms and three rooms.

I opened all the doors of the room, which room should I pick.

.

Eventually I picked a room and helped my mother with the bags, we didn't have lots of items so we finished in no time.

My mother brought me dinner from a fast food shop, and we ate peacefully.

"Oh yeah ted, tomorrow you have school"

I gasp "mother why? you could of waited until I settled in then I can go to school"

"No, you go to school and that's final" she said

I sigh and nodded, once my mother said something I have to do it or else I get in deep shit.

.

I say goodnight to my mother and went upstairs to my new, clean, fantastic room

I collapse on my bed, ready for tomorrow.

.

.

.

.

.

________________________

Updated in: 11/May/2014