Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Teddy's POV

I walked down the hallway and searched for the office, this school is huge and I have no idea where the office is, I have been searching for the office half an hour ago and I still couldn't find it, the school bell rang, damn I'm late on my first day of school.

Suddenly, I felt someone poke my shoulder, I yelped and turned around, there was a tall guy standing right in front if me, he had brown hair and light blue eyes, like mine but a little bit darker, he had makeup on, he was wearing a pink t-shirt with purple trousers and his muscles were practically showing through his shirt, okay.... now this is weird.

"Are you gay?" He asked.

I looked at him confused, what kind of question is that? He didn't even say hello or hi.

"I.....um.....I.....no.......no! I'm mean yes..... Yes, I'm g-gay"

He smiled showing his white glowing teeth "well welcome to my school, my soon to be best friend, I'm Tyler"

He held his hand out and I shook it "I'm teddy but you can call me ted, nice to meet you"

"I bet you are searching for the office?"

I nod "yeah"

"Come with me I will show you where the office is" he takes my hand and we were off to the office.

.

The office lady looked at us "you must be the new student" she said as she pulled out a piece off paper and gave it to me "here is your schedule"

I thanked her and we were out of the office, tyler snatched the paper out of my hand, I didn't even read my classes.

"Hey, give it back to me!" I reached my hand to get it but he lifted his hand higher, damn how I wish I was tall right now.

"You have most classes with me!" he cheered.

"What my first lesson?" I ask

"Art, with me"

I sigh, I hate art, well I don't really hate it, it's just I don't know how to draw and it's embarrassing.

"Come on cheer up, our art teacher is fun, you will love her" he pulled my hand, dragging me to art class.

.

Well art class was fun, our teacher was super kind and she told me that she will teach me how to draw perfectly by the end of the year.

This school is not that bad, all the students here are really fun and kind, I know people should hate there first day of there brand new school but I kind of like it, it's better than staying home on my bed and doing nothing.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Tyler asked me.

"Um....I'm not hungry"

"Come on, you got to get something"

"Fine, I will get that...." I said pointing to the hamburger.

"Okay, I'm going to get a slice of pizza"

After ordering a hamburger with a milkshake, we began searching for an empty table, when we fianaly found a table we sat and ate our food.

Tyler began asking simple questions, like what's my favourite colour, what's my hobby, do I have any siblings and other simple questions.

"So why did you move to New York?" Tyler asked, munching on his pizza.

"Family problems" I answered as I layed my chin on top of my hands.